Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone

Hey my name is Dustin and I should have came here first before buying a laser. Such knowledgeable people here. I'm 19 living in so cal. About 4 months ago I had the crazy idea of smoking weed with a laser. After a couple of checks at minimum wage I decided to buy a green 50mw laser. I was devastated when it couldn't burn with it. I thought of modding it but I didn't want to follow a video on youtube and fry my laser. I'm taking an electronics class starting February 8th which will give me the confidence to mod my lasers. I then purchased a 250mw red focusable waterproof from laserpointerpens.net ($200). It comes with the cool safety glasses (safety first!) and a case. It can burn when focused pretty good. The only problem is I can't focus it on an object more than a few feet away. I was wondering if there are any mods I can do such as a lens swap. Also it's a little slow for smoking weed. I have to inhale super super super slow if I want to milk the bong. The weed smoke taste delicious when vaporized with a laser. Lastly, for my next laser, I plan to put a high power blu laser in an altoids can (saw a video on youtube that gave me inspiration). Thanks for reading and I would really appreciate any suggestions or links towards anything you believe would be helpful for me.

Peace

:lasergun:

Dude do yourself and delete this account and make another. We dont support drug use, and especially not with a laser. $200 to light weed is pretty dumb, buy a lighter.

What a way to start out....

NOW I do smell troll, The debate thread is still fresh enough that anyone could have read it and started this.

If this thread goes nuts, I won't be wasting any more of my time with it.

I medicate with marijuana legally. And I have a bunch of lighters. I thought there where open minded nice people that wanted to help me.

There has been a lot of debate and arguments about weed recently, so your timing is bad. Either legal or not, no one is going to tell you how to smoke weed with a laser. Sorry.

I'm not asking how to smoke with a laser. I'm asking about mods and building my own.

Nothing really, except maybe you posted it on a forum full of parents that would slap that bong right out of their kids hands on site, so it will be criticized by many.

Additionally, bringing it up on a forum about lasers, well it will be viewed about the same as if you posted on a sports car forum with a similar introduction, "I love to bong up and drive fast through school zones" followed by "How do I install a NOS injector on my car?"

Not really going to get a lot of favorable replies.

If you would have left the weed part out of your post, it would have went down a completely different path.

May I ask what medical condition a young lad of 19 could be suffering from that weed would be prescribed??

Maybe depression?? are you depressed when you don't smoke??

I am a former smoker myself, I miss the sweet taste, but I have kids to raise, and they are more important to me than anything else on planet earth.

I can't be a good father passed out on the couch drooling on my pillow with MTV on in the background.

Having a laser of sufficient power to blaze with and combining it with something that dulls your reflex and senses is a disaster waiting to happen.

And these fine people here will be quick to point that out.

My condition is chronic back pain. Although it helps with other things like stress and appetite. I have no depression and I live a very happy life. I see where you are coming from with the kids and parents thing, so from now on I will use more medical terms as to not give kids the wrong impression. It's DARE and those damn commercials making marijuana look bad.

You might be a lazy stoner who passes out on the couch drooling watching mtv and maybe you can't raise kids stoned. That's the difference between us. Your talking to me like you expect me to get medicated and go light the hills on fire with my laser.

roosl

Nothing really, except maybe you posted it on a forum full of parents that would slap that bong right out of their kids hands on site, so it will be criticized by many.

Additionally, bringing it up on a forum about lasers, well it will be viewed about the same as if you posted on a sports car forum with a similar introduction, "I love to bong up and drive fast through school zones" followed by "How do I install a NOS injector on my car?"

Not really going to get a lot of favorable replies.

If you would have left the weed part out of your post, it would have went down a completely different path.

May I ask what medical condition a young lad of 19 could be suffering from that weed would be prescribed??

Maybe depression?? are you depressed when you don't smoke??

I am a former smoker myself, I miss the sweet taste, but I have kids to raise, and they are more important to me than anything else on planet earth.

I can't be a good father passed out on the couch drooling on my pillow with MTV on in the background.

Having a laser of sufficient power to blaze with and combining it with something that dulls your reflex and senses is a disaster waiting to happen.

And these fine people here will be quick to point that out.
Excellent post.

@Dusty420: What happened between 10:45 and 2:20?

and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, and the wheels on the bus go round and round......

this thread is a waste of forum space.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Hey my name is Dustin and I should have came here first before buying a laser. Such knowledgeable people here. I'm 19 living in so cal. About 4 months ago I had the crazy idea of smoking weed with a laser. After a couple of checks at minimum wage I decided to buy a green 50mw laser. I was devastated when it couldn't burn with it. I thought of modding it but I didn't want to follow a video on youtube and fry my laser. I'm taking an electronics class starting February 8th which will give me the confidence to mod my lasers. I then purchased a 250mw red focusable waterproof from laserpointerpens.net ($200). It comes with the cool safety glasses (safety first!) and a case. It can burn when focused pretty good. The only problem is I can't focus it on an object more than a few feet away. I was wondering if there are any mods I can do such as a lens swap. Also it's a little slow for smoking weed. I have to inhale super super super slow if I want to milk the bong. The weed smoke taste delicious when vaporized with a laser. Lastly, for my next laser, I plan to put a high power blu laser in an altoids can (saw a video on youtube that gave me inspiration). Thanks for reading and I would really appreciate any suggestions or links towards anything you believe would be helpful for me.

Peace

Look man, do yourself a favor and don't talk about drugs on these boards. Nothing good is going to come of it and flame wars are likely to follow. We are very serious about laser safety on this forum and using a laser while intoxicated is irresponsible and asking for an accident to happen. Again, fee free to ask about building lasers here, but leave the drug talk at home.

fyi- DUSTY--2007 REV IS ONE OF OUR NEW MODS--you erred- don't make it worse-stick to lasers-go to some other forum for dope talk-not cool here--get it??--peace HZ