Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello everyone from Nj...

My name is Rich. Was very fascinated with lasers as a kid but never went far with them.
Recently I noticed green lasers for sale on an app I have and bought one. It's a very cheap 'sd303' model that claims it's 200mw which I'm sure it's not.
Anyways after stumbling across this forum and using the web I've learned much more and have a better understanding of the different varieties. More importantly the safety measures I need to take. I do own a couple pair of safety glasses now and a Nitrcore i2 charger to replace that cheap charger included with my green laser.
I'm waiting on a HL 445 1w from laserbtb which I picked based off info from this forum.

Thanks to all for a great forum!

Last edited:

Gabe

Welcome! It's always great to see someone get interested in a new hobby like this :)

Welcome Zoo,
I'm from n.j. You'll like it here, many fascinating folks here on the forum. Loads of info on wavelengths. It's amazing what a charged beam of light can do. Good choice I2 charger now get your self some Panasonic,Sanyo batteries, or AW/IMR cells you get what you pay for. Lots of great deals here and if you have a few bucks to spare donations to the LPF always helps. Safety first , good ediquite be polite. Although some may push buttons at times. Read ,read,read all your answers are here about beams. But you better watch out this is very addicting I mean it. Here you'll find many fine merchants to choose from. Buy from LPF members it helps.
Good luck:: Rich...����

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I grew up in NJ. yah lots of NJ people here