Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello and thanks!

I have watched this forum for a long time, many great ideas and lots of sound info! Been into lasers since 1986. First laser - 3mW HeNe from Merideth Inst. in '86. Many others since, including an ALC60 air cooled Argon, only lasted 6 months and died. Mostly into home made sound to shape and Lumia type devices. I want to get into full color, ILDA graphics projectors though. This site has been greatly helpful and I hope to contribute to the wealth of knowledge that is already here. Currently working on a RGP (soon to be converted to 450nm Blue) Lumia system, with color selection and sound activation, that costs less than $100. Will post in the Lumia thread in laser shows about this!
Thanks

Tmack

Alot of doors will open now that you've got a foot in the lpf front . Talk to hakzaw1 about lumina. I have a Very simple rgb lumina setup I made with a little bit of haks help with parts and some creativity. Sounds like you already have some knowledge to contribute. Welcome to get party nosey neighbor ;)

Last edited:
Grn05gt? Hmmm, sounds creepy but where in Tampa do you work? Welcome to the forum!

Tmack,
Following yours and Hakzaws posts in the Lumia thread got me wanting to put my own together. Soon as I get my camera back, I'll show what I've got so far. It does seem to work nice and I've got a couple of buddies telling me the want one!
Javalin,
Nothing creepy, just my current ride. - '05 Mustang GT, Legend Lime Green in color! And I work ALL over Tampa. I do field service/installations for ADT Security.

Tmack

Green 05gt, I thought so lol I thought I was missing something about the creepy comment ;)

Haave lots more to play with now. Diffraction gratings make a nice effect before and after the distortion material. Definitely interested to see what you've got cooking. Throw some pics on the lumia thread. :beer:

Tmack,
Following yours and Hakzaws posts in the Lumia thread got me wanting to put my own together. Soon as I get my camera back, I'll show what I've got so far. It does seem to work nice and I've got a couple of buddies telling me the want one!
Javalin,
Nothing creepy, just my current ride. - '05 Mustang GT, Legend Lime Green in color! And I work ALL over Tampa. I do field service/installations for ADT Security.

Sorry, I meant my questions might sound creepy. I see a bright green soft top with black racing stripes just about every morning driving downtown. It's just interesting to think that we could pass each other and never know it!

Yes, please forgive my terrible Engrish. I speak 4 languages and none of them fluently :p