Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello and Thank you

Icarus

Hello, I've been visiting the forum for a couple of months now since most of my google searches have lead me here. So now I don't bother searching google I come straight here for my laser info. As a result I completed my first build yesterday, a 405nm 12x running at 390mA in a Star Trek phaser host. I thought it only fair that I become a member of the forum and try to contribute for all the information received.
Thank you.

Blord

Congratulation on your first build. You always remember the first light from the laser. Very special and exciting.

And welcome to this forum.

IsaacT

Welcome to the Forum! You should fit in well here! Would love to see pics of your build....we here are media addicts.....or atleast I am. :D

Icarus

Hi Guys, thanks for the welcome. I've only added two pics but you should get the general idea? I'm using a single 14500 and a dummy battery with a micro boost drive. I've copied Jarobs EzFocus so I hope he doesn't mind?

Attachments

Hello, I've been visiting the forum for a couple of months now since most of my google searches have lead me here. So now I don't bother searching google I come straight here for my laser info. As a result I completed my first build yesterday, a 405nm 12x running at 390mA in a Star Trek phaser host. I thought it only fair that I become a member of the forum and try to contribute for all the information received.
Thank you.

I am also here in this board newbie. I would like to thanks for share your personal information. I am also see the google search and find out lost of lead.

thanks
shara