Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hello all...

Malladi

Hey guys i figured it was time i made a welcome thread. I started reading on this forum back in august but didn't make a account till recently. I have learned
so much from you guys already yet i still find out new stuff everyday. My laser quest started when i found a cheap ebay 532nm pen someone had lost, and every day since then i have been reading and buying lasers and getting ready to make my first project. Thanks for all the information i have already learned and will learn from LPF. Ill do my best best to search before i ask but let me tell you my searching skills suck so i apologies in advance for the many noob questions to come.(yes i have read that sticky and i still suck:wtf:)

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey,

Welcome to LPF, it's great that you finally decided to join us. And do not worry about your *searching skills*, mine aren't 100% perfect aswell.

As for your 523nmlaser, you should definitely keep it, never have seen that wavelength before :beer: I only have 532nm.