Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello all

Hello everyone! So i'm new to lasers but i have a very great interest in lasers and becoming an enthusiast. I'm in school as an Optitianry student at my local College and became fascinated with light and all of it's glory.

I'm planning on buying a pretty powerful laser, and this forum really is for narrowing my search for a good first laser.

I'm also interest in Optics, Like how A laser passes through a prism/lenses/anything. So if any one can suggest any cool things i should know. Please suggest :)

Kevlar

Welcome to LPF!!!

Look around and use the “Search” function, it is very helpful if you’re looking for some specific information. If you don’t find what you want the first time, try different “key words”.

A good place to start is here, the “Rules & Stickies” section, pay special attention to the “Stickies”: Rules & Stickies

If you’re looking for information on how to build a laser check out the links in my sig.

Enjoy your stay!! You will find this a great community with lot of very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful people. :beer:

Also for information on optics, check out "Laser Man"'s site, pretty informative. :yh:
Laser Man

Welcome from another new member. If you're looking to buy a laser, don't hesitate to check the Laser Pro, the Group Buys, and the Buy, Sell, & Trade sections. You can find really good quality lasers built by forum members and good deals from companies if you spend some time reading in those areas.

Ed