Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Heads-up YA"'LL check out this deal at SURPLUSHED

HEADS -UP

SURPLUSHED
OFFERS VIP TREATMENT...

HERE IS WHAT YOU GET FOR A WHOLE year--(when they have a 70% off sale you get 80% off-)

Join an elite group of customers who receive the following benefits:
1) Ten percent discount on all purchases
2) Advance notice of "New This Week" items with reservation privilege
3) Expedited order processing
4) Free shipping twice monthly (contiguous USA only)
5) First look at new products being developed such as our Wollensak FluxOptic
6) Periodic exclusive specials
7) We'll listen to your product ideas and if you have a prototype for an optical product, we may be able to help get it into production.
+Join an elite group of customers who receive the following benefits:

All this for a mere $49 per year. Benefits will start the day of your purchase and will end one year later. No automatic renewals. We'll ask if you want to renew.

bUT FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS the VIP is on sale for ONLY $15

All this for a mere $15 per year. Benefits will start the day of your purchase and will end one year later. No automatic renewals. We'll ask if you want to renew. +

You get free shipping 24 times per year (2 per month)
So you get back your 15$ in the next 3 orders-

Fred from SS has a LOT of LOYAL fans at LPF.

hak

+
I jusst paid for another year even tho I have a few months left still- they add the year that starts when me current VIP expires- & SS NEVER auto-renews the VIP UNLESS you ASK-

hak

^^^ thanks Jerry I forgot the most important thing- I am sure they ship to you-
they only open their door to the public on Sat.
if anyone is placing any large order in the next two days get the 15$ VIP (normal $40)
should you get the VIP right away you save with free ship($5) plus the extra 10% so it may pay for itself the first order. They are where i GET MY 1/3 RPM AC MOTORS FOR LUMIA BUY 10 even cheaper- he monthly specials are worth checking- & VIPS get free ship 2x a month--hak

Last edited: