Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Have you seen the new WickedLasers site? 49$ for a 100mW green??!!

X FLY

Just went to WickedLasers.com and noticed they have changed a couple of things on their site. Not just the look but now they seem to be selling every laser model on just one output power, but whats really strange is that they're selling all colors for the same price! For example the 50 - 100mW E2 is just 49.99$ for any color (violet, green, red). They also seem to be selling a 500mW Spyder 2 arctic now!

e2seriesfromwickedlaser.jpg

Last edited:

Yup.

The new site layout looks great imo.

I'm just waiting for demand to relax a little, to reduce the time to wait for delivery.

Damn hehe. I know how much WL is hated on these forums, nevertheless these new prices are very tempting! I might go for one of the E3 series; it's not like I got much to loose anyway...

You can buy on E-bay for less and all you have to do is put it in a red module laser pointer host. No modification required just add batts!

Do you want to see pics of mine? It's a 532nm 150mw installed into a red pointer writing pen combow. I pushed out the red and inserted the green took about ten minets. I had to add a pig tail to a double C batt source Because it ate 2 X AAA's like crazy in about 3 minets.

X FLY

Do you want to see pics of mine? It's a 532nm 150mw installed into a red pointer writing pen combow. I pushed out the red and inserted the green took about ten minets. I had to add a pig tail to a double C batt source Because it ate 2 X AAA's like crazy in about 3 minets.

So you installed a green laser module on a red pen host?

So you installed a green laser module on a red pen host?

well I can't seem to be able to put pics in post yet,but if you like you can go to my website and see it as a working unit. Home and go to the menu heading "LASER TRADER" it's the last three pics I put it thair just for you to see that it could be done. When I see your post in reply I will remove the pics from my site as I can not leagelly sell this unit with out a MFG's variance for it. Toltal costs to build it was $36.00 pluss battery case and the double D's used, paid $1.00 for the red laser pointer pen combow at a dollor store. Let me know what you think!
For God's sake I have got to figure out how to post pics on these threads!

X FLY

well I can't seem to be able to put pics in post yet,but if you like you can go to my website and see it as a working unit. Home and go to the menu heading "LASER TRADER" it's the last three pics I put it thair just for you to see that it could be done. When I see your post in reply I will remove the pics from my site as I can not leagelly sell this unit with out a MFG's variance for it. Toltal costs to build it was $36.00 pluss battery case and the double D's used, paid $1.00 for the red laser pointer pen combow at a dollor store. Let me know what you think!
For God's sake I have got to figure out how to post pics on these threads!

Ok thanks for the link and pics.