Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hastily made cleveland tourism video

Quoted:
"The Cleveland Tourism Board gave me 14 million dollars about 8 months ago to make a promotional video to bring people to Cleveland. As usual, I waited till the last minute and I ended up having to shoot and edit it in about an hour yesterday afternoon. I probably should have invested more time.

So The Cleveland Board of Tourism was not happy with the first video that I turned in. In fact, they said that upon viewing it, three of the board members moved away.
They insisted that I turn in a proper Cleveland tourism video, otherwise they will pursue litigation.
So I was really planning on buckling down and giving it my all this time, but there was a "Rock of Love" marathon on VH1 last night that I didn't want to miss, so I cranked this video out in even less time than the first one. Roughly 35 minutes total.
Despite this, I'm rather pleased with how it turned out, and I think they will be too."

And no, I did not make these videos.:yh:

k1kb0t

LOL ... those are horrible. You had me until the end, I was worried for you.

That reminds me of one time when the tourism board for a council (can't remember who) ended up using a couple of photos from somewhere a lot nicer than where it actually was, and got caught out with it. Much hilarity ensued from that argument...