Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has this ever happened to YOU??

Today I was reading some old threads and got worked up by the BS r=that DinoDirect posted here long ago and then POOF! gone- oh yeah, he comes and lurks but does not deal well with the many issues we all have with their DD bastard children LM/YL and LPW to name just three.

I was later reading some posts and Trevor had offered some great advice and since i owed him some rep form the past I wanted to catch up-
Here is what I am sure happened- when we open the rep the "I approve' is already checked- you may know about this if you ever MEANT to neg rep some asshat and instead gave them a rep boost(hate when THAT happpens)

any how... this is not the first time I negged by accident. (admin plz fix this for me)

I did not click 'I disapprove' for Trevor it was already checked from my neg to DD. of that I am sure and it also explains the why and how that I negged greenmechanic a few year back. SO if you are handing out rep (send some to PLUS REP TO TREVOR PLEASE)- in the future- be sure the desired box is checked before you add rep, neg or pos-- no do overs or edits.:beer::thanks:

Last edited:

daguin

Avery can fix the rep for you

Drop an email to him explaining the problem

Peace,
dave