Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has Anyone Seen Disctrict 9? ( Possible Spoiler )

Has Anyone Seen District 9? ( Possible Spoiler )

Im curious who has seen the new movie and what you thought about it. Also me and the girl ran a little it late and missed the first 10-15 minutes. Can you fill me in on what I missed?

The movie gets my approval, I thought it was great.

D9 starts pretty slow, the first part of the movie is all documentary-style with "experts" telling some of the background and history, interspersed with clips showing the lead-up to Wikus going into D9 to begin the evictions. What was the first thing you say when you were coming in?

Amazing movie, and uhhh yeah beginning while isn't action definately interesting.

I actually wanna see it again, but for 12 bucks for 2 iono

I came in when they were talkin about wikus getting promoted and then starting the evictions. I used one of the best tools known to man (google) to find out about the aliens making contact, us expecting hostile enemies or potential tech increases, but instead getting a bunch of refugees.

They did a good job making it seem so real. Im sure it would go down like it did in the movie if something like that ever happened lol.

-Greg

Did you see the part about them opening up the ship and seeing the inside. THAT was interesting and really cool

I saw it yesterday and it was AMAZING! Very good movie, starts off slow but once it gets going, its gone all the way up till the very end. I you are an action fan, this movies for you!