Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Has anyone heard of Arm, Luck, or Infinity Laser?

Skitzo425

I'm new here and have been coming to this site for a couple of weeks now. I am interested in buying a 532 green laser and have been reading alot of the forums on here and have learned alot but I dont have alot of money and don't want to get ripped off. I was originally thinking of buying from O-Like but have seen some bad comments recently. Now I'm looking at Arm Laser, Lazerer, or Luck Laser, but haven't heard much about them other than lazerer. Last night I found a site called Infinity Laser which looks promising. Their a new site and don't want to get screwed for my money so I was wondering if any one has bought from them or has some advoce for me. Sorry for the long post.......E

InfinityLasers - The world's best lasers and beyond!
Laser Pointers, Green,Red,Blue,High power
LAZERER :: Trustful Asian Laser Source - Power Certificate for all Laser Pointer | Red Green Blue Laser Module|
Laser Pointer,Green laser,Blue laser, Red laser,Buy Laser Pointers,Cheap laser pointer
Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

bobhaha

Haven't had any experience with any of those companies except O-like.

I have never had a problem with them, they are very prompt and helpful. You can talk to Susie from O-like via MSN if you like. She's respected and renowned for her good communication skills.

I suggest you go with something from O-like... you will not be disappointed.

Also if you are going to buy a laser please also purchase appropriate safety glasses and use them when handling a laser.

Hope that helped
-Adrian

lazerer currently has the best rep here right now for "quality cheap lasers"
they have a power guarentee and they will even measure the output of your laser for you and give you a "power certificate" for $2

and the next in line is o-like

i have never heard of the other websites and looking at their prices, they may as well be a "CNI" copy or another company that sells expensive crap lasers..

Last edited: