Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has Anyone Heard From Wannaburn?

Hey Guys,

I'm fairly patient, but it's been well over a month now since the last time I heard from him.

I shipped a laser to WB for repair, towards the end of September. He received it September 27th and I kept in touch with him every couple weeks to see how things were coming along.

Last I heard from him, he replaced the driver, since the original driver was missing a parallel resistor, and he was going to send me LPM results. That was 10/28/11.

Since then I PMed him three times, and left him one message on facebook.

I know he's no scammer, but I am getting concerned since he's also been completely inactive since 11/15, and hasn't responded to my PM from before then.

If anyone stays in touch with him, can you please point him to this thread, or just ask him to contact me, letting me know what's going.?

WB, if you're reading this, hope you're ok man.

Just want to know that you'll be back eventually... same thing I always said in every pm to you. No rush, just keep in touch please.

Lase

If I remember rightly he was going to be very busy over the coming months.

No excuse for not contacting you though, but maybe he hasn't had a chance to get near a computer?

I hope everything is ok too. His creations inspired me into my current project :shhh:

Lase

No excuse for not contacting you though, but maybe he hasn't had a chance to get near a computer?

I don't know how much I can accept that as an excuse. Speaking for myself, I'd have to be dead to not be online for a month. Between business, personal stuff, and billing.... I'm always online.

If not at a desktop, at least on my cell phone.

Besides, he doesn't strike me as the type to not respond if he could. So I'm worried it's something more serious:(

I don't know how much I can accept that as an excuse. Speaking for myself, I'd have to be dead to not be online for a month. Between business, personal stuff, and billing.... I'm always online.

If not at a desktop, at least on my cell phone.

Besides, he doesn't strike me as the type to not respond if he could. So I'm worried it's something more serious:(

As can easily be seen by your Posts per day count....:crackup::crackup:
Some of us have a life and can't get to the phone right now...:san:

PM Sent...;)

Jerry

DTR

I will say it is odd as we were in the middle of something going back and fourth with PM's and then it just stopped unexpectedly. I really doubt he would have left our business unfinished without a good reason.:thinking:

Last edited:
Yea infinitusinquitus, wannaburn also owe me a package that is bound for shipment last month but it never really got shipped out? I got a feeling he was arrested or something ?? haha. it's just a feeling but i hope everything comes alright with him!

I spoke to him last week and sent him a message today..
He will no doubt post here when he gets up.. He's a night
person..

Jerry

TuhOz

Hmm... thats weird. Wonder what happened to him.
I hope he gets back soon

Btw, what's with Tech_Junkie?
I havent seen him for long times

Hmm... thats weird. Wonder what happened to him.
I hope he gets back soon

Btw, what's with Tech_Junkie?
I havent seen him for long times

TJ is just taking a break has some personal stuff to deal with

I dont want to speak directly for WB but I am quite sure he's just gotten very busy or distracted. I do this sometimes also and not on purpose of course, but I would say to just hang in there & keep trying without becoming too pesky. That's not easy and a thin line I know IE, especially when it's important! But every now & then a valued forum member disappears for a bit & it usually ends up being something like others have suggested (too busy or unforeseen accident/emergency). I hope everything is ok with him but in short I have no idea why you've gotten no responses. I do know however that WB is a good guy & will likely have a reason and/or apology for not being directly prompt with replies, ect when he does get back to you. Just my .02 good sir! :beer:

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Yeah I completely agree that WB is a good guy, it was just rather weird and abrupt that he stopped replying and then disappeared from the forum for over three weeks.

So I was worried that something happened, and wanted to know what.

@danefex - I know what you're saying, and I agree 100%. Prior to this I asked a couple of other people privately if they heard from WB... they haven't.

Over the course of 40+ days I sent him 4 PMs, just asking what's up. I think that pretty reasonable, certainly wasn't my intent to pester anyone, but when people disappear... I get worried.

As can easily be seen by your Posts per day count....:crackup::crackup:
Some of us have a life and can't get to the phone right now...:san:

Pot call the kettle black much?:na:

Thanks for the update though:beer:

JLSE

Hey guys, been dealing with a bunch of stuff and have been away from the forum.
I sent PM's to you..

For some reason I don't get my email notifications for new PM's, will have to check out
why.. In the meantime, if you need to get a hold of me, use my pyro**** email
addy to get a faster response. If I don't sign in here, email is the best way to
contact me..

I wont be away anytime soon, so PM's are good too..

:beer:

IE your concern is justified, there's no misunderstanding there & I'm sure you're not being pesky (didn't mean to implicate that) but I was just trying to politely say hang in there. I see WBs response above also so my assumption seems accurate. I'm glad all's busy & well with WB rather than something being wrong :beer:

IE your concern is justified, there's no misunderstanding there & I'm sure you're not being pesky (didn't mean to implicate that) but I was just trying to politely say hang in there. I see WBs response above also so my assumption seems accurate. I'm glad all's busy & well with WB rather than something being wrong :beer:

Yeah I didn't think so but wanted to elaborate a bit.

I'm happy to say that WB is back and OK. I just got worried when I didn't hear from him for over a month.