Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Has anyone ever built a pink laser?

DJNY

Shouldn´t be so difficult to meld a red and a blu-ray diode.. innit?

DJNY

How much should I have to cash to get something like this and are there any builds around for selling?

Thanks in advance!

106.jpg

daguin

How much should I have to cash to get something like this and are there any builds around for selling?

Thanks in advance!

106.jpg

You get a violet laser, a red laser, and a PBS cube. You line them up and presto! How much you spend depends on how powerful and how "permanent" you want the set-up

Use your search button. Go to advanced search and search for threads with the word magenta in the title.

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

DJNY

You get a violet laser, a red laser, and a PBS cube. You line them up and presto! How much you spend depends on how powerful and how "permanent" you want the set-up

Use your search button. Go to advanced search and search for threads with the word magenta in the title.

Peace,
dave

Ah there is an advanced search function! Never seen it :thanks:
This magenta laser is going to get my first laser build project.

daguin

Ah there is an advanced search function! Never seen it :thanks:
This magenta laser is going to get my first laser build project.

They are really pretty. I suggest that you do a small temporary set-up first. That way you can decide if you really want to build a permanent unit, and how powerful you think you want it to be. The answers to those two questions will point to how much money it will cost you ;)

Peace,
dave