Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hard choice.... Jet Lasers PLE-Pro 2W or Blord Dominator ?

I dont remember my previous account.... Which one would you choose ? Jet Lasers PLE-Pro 2W or Blord Dominator, which one has better diode etc. Forgive my question, its harder than I thought :) :)
Thanks !!

I love JetLasers, but that choice is quite easy. Dominator is the clear winner.

Last edited:

IsaacT

Go with member built everytime. If a member can build it, shop around for the right member with the product you like, but it will be better than a company built(most of the time).

Thank you for the answers, the only thing that I like more in the company products is the look, but I have to trust you. KapHn8d, I see you have got PLE Pro and Dominator, I understand the quality of Blord is better too ?? :) :)

Blord's laser quality is amazing. The JL PL-E Pro is great, so I'm not complaining, but you are considering two different lasers. A 2W laser from a higher volume manufacturer or a 3+W laser from an artisan craftsman.

My Dominator has peaked at 3596mW on the LPM and is incredibly stable over 3W with a 5min on/1 min off duty cycle (copper heat sink).

It is simply a work of art.

c

Have to agree with KapHn8d. never had a PL-E pro, but had a PL-E mechanical. plus, the Dominator has 1W more power, maybe more. you can choose between copper and aluminum heat sink, though if you go copper, it costs another $100.

Blord has been the source of the majority of my units for a very good reason...

nothing against jetlasers

Encap

You should check in with an admin about your previous account before you get banned for multiple accounts. I think they can search accounts using you DNS info.

Its hard to understand, but ok.... Its like Honda & Maserati :) :) I love to death Type-R models, but the second one is pure winner :) :) But honestly, which one has better divergence and beam diameter ? Thanks a lot for the help. There is great used RPL for sale, but Im bored of green lasers....

I dont know what is the support from jetlasers..my first powerfull laser came from Blord and iam 100% satisfied.But one thing i want to tell you for sure.Blord is standing behind his products.And you want that from a Seller or company.Its your pocket..your money but you must respect your money and be sure 99.9 % where is the quality to spend them.Blord makes one of the finnest quality products here.:yh:

Last edited:

DB8088

Well, I don't know how much I can contribute to this thread, but I just received my silver PL-E 800W 532nm and it's spectacular. Not only that, I had it in two days. I brought it outside last night and I swear I was touching stars. When the beam hit a tree, the entire tree lit up in a fantastic green glow. In mid-day florida sun, the dot is VERY visible. Sounds corny, but this thing feels like you're wielding Thor's hammer, but it gives off green lightning instead...I'm no expert, but this is one beautiful laser...

Last edited:
I have been researching Lasers for 6 months. I purchased an 150mw from Optotronics, but now plan on purchasing a 1.5w or 2.4w from Blord. After researching him for a good week he seems like an excellent person to purchase a laser. Great quality; great service.

Best of luck.