Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Happy Birthday" Pete

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
"Happy Birthday" Pman :beer::beer::beer:
Turning 51 isn't so bad, it definitely beats the alternatives!

Here's a "Classic" birthday song for a classic guy! Have yourself a great day Pete.

Last edited:

A very happy birthday to you Pete.
All the best.

RB

birthdaysign.gif

Vision

Happy Birthday Pete! ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ped

Have a good one Pete, only 7 years ahead of me :) .

Pman

I thought you were kidding when you said you were going to post it Jeff lol.
Thanks everyone. I generally don't care about my birthdays but for me this was a big one because I wanted to be able to say I'm over 50. People generally ask if you are over or under 50 so if you are 50 its like you are in know where's land;)

GSS

I knew I would forget, """Happy Birthday Pman""":bday: and lets not forget his wife who's Birthday is Saturday!

Bowtie nice thing you did my friend for bringing it up!

Last edited:

Pman

I wonder what the age breakdown is now. We've had quite a few members leave and join since that poll was done.

Pman

I feel older sometimes that's for sure. Thanks Alan and Peter and all the rest of you guys. Appreciate everyone here. I don't belong to any other forum that I spend any time at.
If I've helped anyone out in any way that's the best present for me;)

OVNI

I feel older sometimes that's for sure.

I'm right there with you. You can give others (including me, I'm older than you by a little bit) this quote ... I gave a card like this to my mom once.

RcsKo2Em.jpg

EDIT: Found this:
AlDkkw9.jpg

And of course, Happy Birthday. :beer:

Last edited:
HI Pman,
Sorry but Happy Belated Birthday buddy, Hey 51 is not old or bad . Just think going through all the stuff all over again. Hell no i like where i'm at but i would do it agin if i had a crystal ball as an option. Don't sweat it Pman, I'm 57 and loving it

Rich:)

Pman

Thanks Rich and it doesn't bother me at all. My wife turned 51 yesterday.
I think I've said it before but I also don't mind my grey hair. My wife said I've earned it and she's right on the money as always. It's pretty amazing to love my wife so much honestly. I've said I absolutely adore her and that is a huge understatement. It's not as if she is perfect or anything that's for sure. It's just that I've learned that regardless of any disagreement or anything it's that I decided a long time ago that I'll never let those things mean anything in comparison to my choice to love her.
Wish the best for everyone's relationship and to treat it like there's no other choice but to stay with the person you fell in love with so do everything you can to find the best in that person and treat them like you can't live without them.
We are not only 3 days apart in age but her last name (maiden) is spelled the exact same way as my own and we are absolutely not related. Met her when I was about 13 I think and even then somehow I could never imagine her marrying anyone else even though we didn't date most of the time. May sound weird but it's true. We married in 89 when we were 24 and I was in the Navy.