Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

had some n*b e-mail me....

hi,
my name is saintlavin and i run a popular laser review website
http://www.freewebs.com/saintlavin
the domain name is yet to come.

anyways i am interested of reviewing your laser!
i have been reviewing 2 laser one from wickedlasera and techlasers.
i would like your laser to be next

pls reply ASAP

thank you

so i said

You can buy them here
http://www.laser-man.co.uk/2006/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=40

i am not going to buy yor laser . a review is that you send me a laser for me to promote it

again my reply

Hahaha dream on!
I have a rather large laser site and I get over 100 hits per week.
My lasers have been reviewed on many forums and seem to be popular.
I don’t need a one page, unknown site reviewing it!

thanks

and i get a responce like this

F*CK YOU YOU R MISSIN G AN GOLDEN OPPURCUNITY

i mean come one, get a life!!! am i really gona send a random person a free laser!
what is it with people!

Yeah,

"The world is full of gravy-sucking pigs", my dad told me... and that was before email! ;)

I guess we're all targets at some time. Whether it's SPAM or some Nigerian Prince, the con is as old as civilization, one just has to be vigilant and wary. But I agree, it's all the more insulting when they think you're an idiot. ;D

Cheers, CC

i mean come on, ive done lots of reviews on m site on lasers, why do i need someone reviewing my stuff LOL

you guys on the forum do that for me

lol.
even if u sent him a laser, i dont think you would want somebody that writes "AN GOLDEN OPPURCUNITY" to write ANY review at all..

Switch

What a frickin retard ;D He probably reviewed the WL and TL units off the top of his head. There was a picture of the "Titan" from TL but the review title was lacking the unit model(later in his review he saif that it was a Crossfire model he was reviewing when the picture clearly shows a Titan).His reviews are totaly unprofessional, they lack power readings , I mean come on! Power readings and divergence are 2 of THE (thee) most important specs on a laser....Besides what kind of site only has 2 reviews?

You should've told him that you would send a laser to him if he pays and that you would give him his money back when he sent it back ;D (shipping covered by him of course , for getting to play with our awesome lazor)

Adding to that, freewebs is one of the crappiest free hosts around, what a d*** muncher :p

I think he ripped off other peoples reviews to try and make it look like other companies have actually sent him review units.

LOL

you hit the nail on the head there mate

i dont mean to be big headed but his site just dont come close to mine.

Switch

If you come to think about it , you did miss out on a golden oportunity...Maybe if you'd played your cards right you could've sold him a 5mW pointer, or even a ball-point pen for 20$ :D No harm in scamming a scammer ;D

Switch

LOL That's the same idiot
Do not buy at dragon lasers they are so gay. I asked for a review of the laser and they say that I was insulting them????

Spyro is right too
nd fortunately for us, Wicked Lasers has sent us a unit to review again!
Again? :-? That was the only WL review....

Id buy it just to piss him off... But I dought that he is even going to buy a domain name.

Haha. Buy it when you feel like it and try to sell it back to him for big $$$, or redirect it to andy's site ;)