Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Had a chance to play with the fog machine tonight

GooeyGus

I busted out the fog machine tonight to play with the argon a bit more. I took a few cool pictures, but I'm really disappointed that my camera sucks so bad. They were great shots but turned out a bit fuzzy.... anyway... here they are!!

These were all taken with the tube at about 8A, except for the last picture which I cranked to 10A for a split second to get the shot.  :cool:
Thats all for now... Let me know what ya think! More to come with a good camera!!  :cool:

Oh, and ignore the various laser parts and boxes all over the floor  ;D In the last picture, it's actually shining right on Igor's 6x blu-ray burner box... hahaha...

diachi

Re: Had a chance to play with the fog machine toni

Spectacular :cool:, but you really need a new camera, those CCD burns and the quality just dont do your argon any justice

nvmextc

Wow, the bands of colors looks so nice, why are there so many? Diffraction grating? Gr8 pics.

daguin

nvmextc said:
Wow, the bands of colors looks so nice, why are there so many? Diffraction grating? Gr8 pics.

Beautiful

**Ah needs me some multi line power**

Peace,
dave

diachi

Yeah has argon is multiline, meaning that it has different wavelengths that make one, gooeys argon has 6 lines.

Diachi

GooeyGus

Diachi said:
Yeah has argon is multiline, meaning that it has different wavelengths that make one, gooeys argon has 6 lines.

Diachi
yup! 6 lines, although the dark green doesn't show up on camera very well; and at idle only 5 lines show. After about 6A the dark green line starts coming in  :)

Oh yeah... BTW Dave, your pictures are the ones that inspired me to fire my fog machine up ;D Although your pictures are much better :-/

nvmextc

Yer I knew the multiline bit, but I meant why are there are so many sets of multilines.

Chicxulub

I actually really, reallly like these pics because of the cell phone camera. For some reason they make me think of something out of the movie "Alien".