Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Gun Discussion

RedCowboy

In the UK it's stabbings and acid attacks, how are they going to outlaw kitchen tools and car batteries.......it's not the tool it's the bad actor, they will always find a way, question is will we be empty handed if a bad actor comes through our door, I won't, I can make my own weapons, it's actually still legal to make your own firearms, but know the limits and your local laws before you do.

RB astro

Super Moderator
Staff member
It seems to me that the old adage, "a poor workman blames his tools" may apply here, in a strange way.
Let me explain.
I see the values and morals of society have degraded to such a degree that human life has so little value anymore.
Why are we blamng our tools then??

A short clip from an Australian movie from 1958, "Smiley gets a gun".

I have eight children and I have raised them the best way I know how, respecting their fellow man and treating others as they would like to be treated.

Each one of them shoots guns/rifles for recreation.
We don't misuse our tools, why should we suffer from the fact that there are other poor workman out there?

I won't give up my tools because societie's morals and eduction have been ruduced to rock bottom.

RB

RB astro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry for another consecutive post.
Took my boy to Sydney's biggest gun show yesterday and we had a blast {hehehe}, ok bad pun...:shhh:

Australia's got tight gun laws, so unfortunately I could only look on and drool at some of these.
Would love a hand gun but not allowed. :tsk:

Hope you like the pics.

a few Berretta's .....

oh and some lovely Smith & Wesson's....

Beautiful Workmanship.

And my dream riffle, A Weatherby 270 Magnum Mark V.
Gorgeous.
Couldn't get a better photo due to the crowds.

RB

:beer:

GSS

https://www.amazon.com/Shift-Knobs/b?ie=UTF8&node=15737011

Oh yeah this a great idea:whistle:
Watching just now an episode of Live PD which made me look. They pull over a guy who had a warrant on "strong arm robberies" and he got a "decked out Honda with a similar pistol shifter handle that was more of a old west 45 handle:can:

Last edited: