Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Guess our new products! - Sanwu Lasers

Podo

Comment with the most accurate description of our new products wins! You can describe what they are, what they do and sizes etc.

We will pick two comments as the winners, winner of the first product will receive a free pocket laser of your choice.
www.sanwulasers.org/product/pocket

Winner of the second product will receive three 250mw 650nm laser pointers and the latest upgrade if you're about to purchase the spiker laser.
www.sanwulasers.org/product/spikersaber

https://i.imgur.com/4wXHRIa.png

NEW YEAR SUPRISE! Time for the truth!
RGB.jpg spiker.jpg

The first one is our brand new RGB handheld laser with mode switch:

The second one is a dimmer switch & mode switch for the spiker laser line, no more annoying tailcap mode switching experience!

Congrats to "green lasers rock", your guess was the closest description of our new RGB laser, the first product, although it's defintely not 5 watts but 500mw :D! PM incoming!

Congrats to "BillyBob", you were the first one to guess the dimmer switch ability, the second new product! PM incoming!

The offical release of the RGB laser will be held after chineses new year! Be sure to keep an eye to our official thread & sales thread for the offical release:

Offical: https://laserpointerforums.com/f41/sanwu-lasers-offical-thread-99833.html
Sales: https://laserpointerforums.com/f39/...-x3-stainless-steel-spiker-release-93166.html

Last edited:

1st is a new series or a revamped silver/challenger with a side button and dimmer abilities
2nd one could also be a side button where you just switch out the body but keep the head where the diode is, also has dimmer abilities

Last edited:
Hi podo,
Ok #1 it’s a Laser
#2 it’s another Laser
Do I win ??
Good luck with the give away buddy
Rich:)

#1 Is a hand held laser with a built in beam expander/fat beam.
#2 Is a new tail switch for the spiker.

Last edited:
Lipstick laser and advanced light sabor. Possibly interchangable moduls and lens assemblies on both units. Different strobe effects. Power and battery size options easily changed as well.

Gazen

#1: A new series similar to the challenger, or some sort of battery extended for it.

Hmm or maybe some sort of pretty flashlight

Smaller than the silver without the extended tube, larger than the challenger.

#2: The fading side side button switch that has been on your Facebook page for a while.

Hap, I hope so too

Last edited:
I know. I just couldn't help myself. I thought I cleaned it up pretty well. BTW, you are now just 64 points away from joining the 700K club. :yh:

Last edited:

Podo

A little reminder to everyone, the second product is a new upgrade for our spiker laser, it's not entirely a new laser. :crackup:

Last edited: