Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

greetings

I am a newcomer here and reasonably new to lasers as well, however not so new to the sciences behind them nor high voltage devices so I hope to learn
where I can and the rest should become self evident over time. :beer::beer::beer:

Meatball

It seems as though this hobby has captured another victi*/ err... uh.

Participant.

Welcome to the most addicting hobby of your life.

PLENTY of info all here on the forum!

This hobby isn't much more expensive or addicting than paint ball,chemistry,HV (mainly Tesla coiling) ,psychic training,glass blowing ,free(or very cheep) energy,pyrotechnics ,
and other such hobbies.

yeah but, you will buy & build so many lasers... and with time you will want a whole range of colours including blue/yellow which are very expensive for a decent number of mW's.

BTW: welcome to the forum :wave:

stuart :)

styropyro

Yeah we usually greet people like that, the hobby really is addicting. Welcome to the forum!

Kevlar

Welcome to LPF!! And remember, the search function is your friend. :yh:

Yup this hobby is extremely addicting. I planned on buying 1*445nm diode, I now have 3. My wife if gonna kill me. :gun::crackup:

I guess I better get her one of those "blinged" out host I've seen floating around here...