Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Greetings LPF!

Hey Everyone!

I quite honestly joined this website with the intentions of getting help finding a laser, then never logging in again. But, now I've decided to turn lasers in to a hobby, and am here to stay (Sorry for you guys ;) ). My very first post here was "Finding a Laser", so since I plan to stay, I'll make my second post my "Introduction". :yh:

Name: Cody M. Darnell
Hobbies: Gaming, and now, lasers.

Biography: I was born in Sacramento, California. I lived there for the first 7 years of my life, before moving to Oregon, where I've lived ever since. I fully intend to develop my knowledge in lasers, as well as build up an impressive collection. I assume I'll become an active member of this site, although my usefulness won't be apparent until I've learned more. I also plan to write reviews to the best of my ability on any lasers I purchase.

My friend list is currently empty, as I am new, so feel free to add me, private message me and introduce yourself, or give me any tips or advice to lasers or this website. (Note: Please don't whisper me "Buy safety glasses", I've gotten that one enough, and have a pair on the way. ;) )

I hope to quickly meet more of you, as well as build up some "Rep Power" here. Best of luck, and stay safe everyone!

Welcome to our humble forum :wave:

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here (Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes) . . . for you will leave behind friends, family, love of life, and all your hard earned cash in search of that ever more perfect coherent light emitting device. :evil:
I played World of Warcraft. I've been down this road already. ;)

Lazerbeak

Welcome Cody, Have fun. Look forward to seeing what you come up with ;)

Drat MadMacMo, I need me a Zombie Response Team :thinking:

~ LB

Blaster

Welcome Cody to the forum and its nice you where honest about only joining to get a laser but decided to stay, and i wont mention googles, enjoy cheers from down under