Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from SouthWest USA! Or.. West Coast-ish

Hello, everyone! Glad to make an account to beat the bush with everyone...

I'm pretty new to laser workin's, although I've been playing with pointers since I was about 10 or so (almost 20, now, and in college woo! :eek: -hopefully majoring in something with illustration or psychology).

I took an old school red laser apart a long ass time ago, on accident, and remember screwing with stuff but not getting very far aside from being confused.

I recently purchased a 30mW True Green from DX, and a simple 5mW one for my dad for father's day (He saw me looking at greenie pics, and was like 'OMFGBBQWANT'), but the more I read (and wait for shipping...), the more I want to build one on my own.

Thus, I come to you all with a hearty hello, and on my knees, cause I've got a spare xbox 360 HD DVD player, and a couple oldie red lasers that I could mess with (I'm assuming nothing higher that 5mW... they be way old, but miraculously produce a nice dot still).

Also, for anyone else that is one, I'm a mad gamer... Everything from Halo, Half-Life 1 mods-HL2 mods, to MMOs I play.

G'day, sirs! Looking forward to the learning and the burning (lolz... :p ).

Re: Greetings from SouthWest USA! Or.. West Coast-

Hello there Machina.

Welcome :cool: