Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Greetings from Hungary (and sorry about our PM)

Hello everyone!

I'm John, and I'm pleased to be part of your wonderful community at last. I have moderate experience with LASER devices (both using and tinkering with), and am planning to develop something unique and serious in the near future, if technological limitations don't stand in my way.

Apart from the possibility of me being in the need of some advice from much more experienced people, numerous others have told me to check you guys out, if I have any questions regarding LASERs and looking for reliable, safe answers.

I have read and watched all the introduction material (including the videos, especially the one where they kind of slice themselves up into meatchunks), and am hoping to become a productive and useful member, if (when) my time allows.

I arrived with a concrete question in my mind, although I'm yet to search through the already existing posts, hence it'll wait.

Once again, it's a pleasure to be with you. Have a wonderful evening.

Welcome to the hobby HAXTIME!

It's great you started viewing all the general welcome information before joining the forums and it will help you understand a little how the forum is ran and kept in order, along with where information is available if you need answers to your questions :)

I hope to see your around.

Edit: Here's some rep to get you started.

-Alex

Last edited:
welcome buddy! i didn't join all that long ago, but so far my experience here has been amazing. so many nice, helpful, and intelligent people. hope you have a great time here.

Last edited: