Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GreenLasers.co.uk For Sale

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this - so mods please move if needed. :)

I am selling the greenlasers.co.uk domain name so if any of the big companies that have previously expressed an interest want to bid on it - Ebay auction ends 2nd March.

I simply haven't got the time to develop and moderate the forum anymore and so I have opted to retire in favour of spending more time with my kids. :eek:

BTW: A big thanks to everyone who has helped and supported the site throughout the past few years (you know who you are on LPF and CPF).
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Im interested, il keep an eye on that ;).

Why not sell the whole site if your stopping? You would get a lot more money for a complete, functional, website than selling the domain on its own. It will also keep your users happy as well :)

Lase3rM0d said:
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this - so mods please move if needed. :)

I am selling the greenlasers.co.uk domain name so if any of the big companies that have previously expressed an interest want to bid on it - Ebay auction ends 2nd March.

I simply haven't got the time to develop and moderate the forum anymore and so I have opted to retire in favour of spending more time with my kids. :eek:

BTW: A big thanks to everyone who has helped and supported the site throughout the past few years (you know who you are on LPF and CPF).
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hey Lasermod long time no see
where have u been

Hey laserfreak - hows tricks? :)

A lot of stuff going on man - moving house, in and out of hospital with the twins - still into lasers mind (when I have the time).