Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

green laser pointers for sale 100mw, 200mw and 500mw

i do have some laser pointers for sale. am currently consolidating the quantity for my next order.

green
100mw-25sgd
200mw-45sgd
500mw-70sgd

contact me through sms if keen.

anselm

Hello and welcome to the forum!:wave:

Unless you can provide pictures of the lasers including your LPF name and the current
date written on a paper, you will have lots of trouble selling them here.

Also, I'd be all over a 500mW green laser for 70 SGD, but somehow I don't think
those power ratings are legit.

Do you guarantee the power, and would you refund a buyer if he were
to measure the laser and it turned out severely underspec?

hi there,

blushred here. what date is required? written on what paper?
i just joined this forum 10mins ago.

the pics can be view on the album on my facebook. link is below.

Facebook

500mw is what it says on the sticker when it came from the supplier. i'd love to verify the power ratings if it is possible.. i currently have 2 on hand.

regards

Hello and welcome to the forum!:wave:

Unless you can provide pictures of the lasers including your LPF name and the current
date written on a paper, you will have lots of trouble selling them here.

Also, I'd be all over a 500mW green laser for 70 SGD, but somehow I don't think
those power ratings are legit.

Do you guarantee the power, and would you refund a buyer if he were
to measure the laser and it turned out severely underspec?

anselm

Todays date + your LPF name written on any piece of paper lying next to the lasers
you are trying to sell. As proof that you actually do own these lasers and have them on hand.

The Facebook link doesn't work for me, maybe I'd have to have a Facebook account to
see them?
How about uploading the pics to imageshack or tinypic and then posting them directly
on this forum?

hi there,

appreciate the advice for procedure.
as mentioned in my first post.
i am consolidating the quanity for my next order. i do have my used 100mw, 200mw and 500mw on hand.

will do the date+paper thing and post it on my facebook album. interested parties with facebook can add me and view the pics too.

regards

Todays date + your LPF name written on any piece of paper lying next to the lasers
you are trying to sell. As proof that you actually do own these lasers and have them on hand.

The Facebook link doesn't work for me, maybe I'd have to have a Facebook account to
see them?
How about uploading the pics to imageshack or tinypic and then posting them directly
on this forum?

DJNY

From his FB account :rolleyes:

Attachments

• FB pic.jpg
    FB pic.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2,676
  • FB pic2.jpg
    FB pic2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:

daguin

hi there,

i am consolidating the quanity for my next order. i do have my used 100mw, 200mw and 500mw on hand.

will do the date+paper thing and post it on my facebook album. interested parties with facebook can add me and view the pics too.

regards

You should be free to do business any way you want

However, we should also be free to avoid doing business with you

You have an experienced member try to help you learn how to enter this market and you choose to ignore him? :thinking:

Add to this the pictures from your facebook and this screams of SCAM

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
hi there,

regards

If you want to sell here on the Forum you will need
to make an effort to post your photos here...

There is no way people will open a Facebook account
just to see your photos... I know I won't...

You don't seem too interested to sell here... It seems
too much trouble for you...

Jerry

Last edited:
appreciate all e feedback and comments.

however, it seems that there is a misconception here.

i am not running/doing a business. and i am definitely not selling for a profit.

i am consolidating a certain quanity of order and ordering a mass purchase.

pics are on my facebook and can be viewed freely.. those with whatsapp can add me on my number and i can send the pics to them.

+65 96641417

these are merely handheld lasers used for work presentations/parties.

i'd still be very interested to test out the lasers and see if it is really 500mw as said on the sticker.

interested parties can contact me but i only will consolidate for those interested locally.

i am only looking at 20-30pax to organise a mass buy and i am in no hurry to accumulate that amount.

:thanks:

If you want to sell here on the Forum you will need
to make an effort to post your photos here...

There is no way people will open a Facebook account
just to see your photos... I know I won't...

You don't seem too interested to sell here... It seems
too much trouble for you...

Jerry

rhd

The big piece of this puzzle that you might not realize - is that a sticker claiming 500mW will rarely (really almost never) mean anything at all. If you see "500mW" on a green laser that didn't cost you several hundreds of dollars, then your laser probably measures much closer to just 50mW or 100mW max.

The other part you're perhaps unaware of, is that the style/size of laser you've got in your photo http://laserpointerforums.com/attachments/f39/32838d1306328300-green-laser-pointers-sale-100mw-200mw-500mw-fb-pic2.jpg isn't capable of holding a 500mW green laser anyway. For a 500mW green laser, you would need to see a much larger laser body.

Last edited:

jakeGT

One more thing, you should not even be thinking of organizing any kind of group(mass as you called it) buy for this forum anytime soon. No way are 10-20-30 people going to trust you with there money when you have 4 posts and joined this week. Unless you plan on buying 20-30 lasers yourself, don't worry about trying to do a group buy.

Also, nobody is going to believe you have a 100,200, or 500mW laser, just because the sticker says it is. And as rhd said, in that little pen host you have, I would expect 100mW to be the tops, especially since that looks like the cheaper version green pens we see on here all the time.

And for anybody to buy any lasers off of you, you will NEED to know exactly how much power it is putting out, and verify that with a LPM( laser power meter)

Last edited:
@blushred You Are not Making any sense. Why would you want to do a Group buy on something you obviously know Nothing About? Go Join a Group buy to get what ever you are trying to get. Whats so Hard about posting pictures here?

This Smells like a "Pixy" Scam. Nobody wants To Friend you on FB Here Sorry, Go fly Away to a Field With Flowers and Rainbows with Your Laser GB.

jakeGT

@blushred You Are not Making any sense. Why would you want to do a Group buy on something you obviously know Nothing About? Go Join a Group buy to get what ever you are trying to get. Whats so Hard about posting pictures here?

This Smells like a "Pixy" Scam. Nobody wants To Friend you on FB Here Sorry, Go fly Away to a Field With Flowers and Rainbows with Your Laser GB.

And mushrooms, don't forget mushrooms, because somebody is obviously tripping here.

You won't win with these guys trust me I tried it when I first got here and look at my rep lol:banghead:

Fenzir

I'll do a LPM test for ya, bud. What country you at? Depending on the output, I might buy one of the lasers aswell.