Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green Laser Pointer class IIIb Leadlight Barrel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230216522039

This is the barrel of my old Leadlight 105 green laser pointer. This laser came from it's distributor as a 20mw model, and has the extremely hard to get class IIIb label to prove it. I used this laser almost every day to point out things outside in broad daylight, and it shows on this barrel. It is in kind of rough shape, with several nicks and scratches and it's guilding is slightly faded. However, this would make a great barrel for a custom laser project, such as a 200mw dvd burner red laser diode or a Blu-Ray violet laser. Here is your chance to put together a custom DIY laser pointer in something other than the typical flashlight case.

Not pictured but also included is the button for this barrel for a nice OEM look to your DIY laser pointer.

Re: Green Laser Pointer class IIIb Leadlight Barre

Is this sort of direct advertising of your own ebay items even allowed here??
Not sure if anyone would pay $11 for a dinged up barrel with a 20mW sticker or $20 for a IR diode which might not work very well with the lens.
If someone really wants a broke laser to play with, DX has plenty which you can buy and break yourself, KTP and filter included.
And of course pawn them off fleabay for a profit after that ;)

Anyways, you can list it here but not as an ebay item please as some people might find it annoying.

Re: Green Laser Pointer class IIIb Leadlight Barre

xarylx said:
Is this sort of direct advertising of your own ebay items even allowed here??
Not sure if anyone would pay $11 for a dinged up barrel with a 20mW sticker or $20 for a IR diode which might not work very well with the lens.
If someone really wants a broke laser to play with, DX has plenty which you can buy and break yourself, KTP and filter included.
And of course pawn them off fleabay for a profit after that  ;)

Anyways, you can list it here but not as an ebay item please as some people might find it annoying.

Good point, I wanted to start that auction at .99 but rushed through it.  

I won't post any more ebay sales here if it annoys anyone.  These things are the last I have to sell that have anything to do with lasers anyhow.

BTW... when did DX start putting IR filters on their lasers?   Everything I've read on them said they didn't have them...