Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green Laser Pen Star Caps?? Cant find the right ones

joshv

I recently purchased a 30mw 532 Green laser pen "Middle-open" while I was at a concert and it introduced me into a world of lasers that I didnt even know existed! (I thank him everyday!) Well, the guy selling it told me that I can buy more caps for it online. After searching a while I found a seller on eBay who was selling a set of 5 caps for the : middle-open : pens. I just got them in today and they still dont fit, they look close to the same as mine, but the threads to screw in a just a little too small to fit inside of mine. And my caps do not have the see through plastic on the bottom of them. Do you think that they are for a bottom open pen?
Does anyone know where I can find the correct caps for my pen shipped to the US?
Thanks!
Heres a link to what I purchased.

5 Star Caps/Gratings for Laser Pointer Pen Star Effects - eBay (item 120510245307 end time Jul-23-10 03:21:24 PDT)
If anyone wants a picture of my laser and the threads, I can get one up here pretty quick

Thanks again for any reply's!

Last edited:

joshv

fto48i.jpg

2cg0t8w.jpg

The one on the left belongs to my pen.