Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green laser around 200 mW cheapest ?

Any ideas what company sells a good quality 200+ mw range green....... for around $350 or less.

I have a 95 mw but something with at least double the power would be awesome.....

Choose two of those three conditions and you can go somewhere with this.

If you're looking for 200mW for $350, you'll just have to gamble with ebay. Good quality is no guarantee. "532nm 200mw" are the two best search terms.

of the results you will see, Aixiz is probably the most reputable. I also believe "laserworld" got a good review from someone here.

I may be able to get you in on a GB at that price, but that means you gotta be patient for 2-4 months. If you can deal with that, I can get you a 200mW green at that price.

BTW, at that price and power, you're gunna get a reasonable quality unit if you're lucky. Not quite what I'd call "good quality", but good enough  :D. CNI would make a much more reliable unit, and a company like Coherent/Newport/Melles Griot can probably make a unit far better than CNI, but if you go and tell them you need a 200mW for $350 all you're gunna get is a faceful of laughter from their sales rep. Unfortunately when you're on a tight budget you can't make demands - only sacrifices :-/.

That sounds great pseudonomen137, I don't mind waiting 2-4 months at all....... no hurray anyway, and will be better after the Christmas spending...... let me know when it happens, and what you can get.....

LarryQ

Not to Hijack...but are we talking labby or Handheld Psudo??

LarryQ