Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green laser, 52mW low power for host purpose

Hi, I bought this laser from a seller who I often buy different lasers but this turned out to be lower power, I was told its around 150, ended up being 50mW, since its a nice host I am looking to see if anyone would want it for the host, as shipping it to china for a refund works but seller is asking me to split the shipping cost which is $40, and thats not worth it, I will take offers on this. Looking to save up for a custom host from mrcrouse
Screenshot%202013-11-18%2000.01.41.png

Screenshot%202013-11-18%2000.02.15.png

5m7So.png

5m7Sa.png

Last edited:

:tsk: Where are the pictures? Cant buy a laser based on a host with no pictures? :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

:tsk: Where are the pictures? Cant buy a laser based on a host with no pictures? :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Just noticed that the dropbox link to the pictures didnt work I will repost pictures as soon as I go on a computer

Small FYI don't hold your lasers when metering them, it will throw the reading off. Either put them in a tripod or place them on a flat surface while on.

Hist looks good but how easy woukd it come apart?

Small FYI don't hold your lasers when metering them, it will throw the reading off. Either put them in a tripod or place them on a flat surface while on.

Hist looks good but how easy woukd it come apart?

Alright will do so when I get back home from university, I would need to buy a tripod, I will also open it and post pictures, the top part screws on and inside it holds the lens, and inside there is the dpss module and the heatsink and the driver under it which can be taken apart, I will try to do it myself and post pictures of just the host and the module out of it. I also have a 1W prebuilt 445nm laser in that same host.

bump, as told to me by members here will do the following: get a tripod and get better readings, and open the laser apart and show the interior, but once I go home from university next week, until then I would like to try sell it will put a price on this of $35 obo willing to take trades for driver/heatsink to a unique/rare host

BUMP took more lpm readings this time not holding the laser pointer and full charged battery and the reading went up to 70mW, so will do a price drop on just the host if someone doesnt want the module, as I will use it for some other project, just the host I will drop price to $20 obo, please look at pictures for the components