Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Green Host and 320mA Red LCC

Gata

Hey laser friends. I have sadly decided to give up lasers as a hobby and go back to cubing, which I found was more rewarding and much cheaper. I have sold a couple green lasers locally and want to sell these last two things here where the would be more apprecaited.

This doesn't mean I am leaving the forum, I love this place and would love to pass on what little knowledge I have.

dscn0463q.jpg

1. First is a Red LCC in a jayrob 4171 host and heatsink with a flex drive.. This has about 20 minutes of use on it. Takes two CR123 batteries. You may want to redo the solder connections to the driver but it works otherwise. I am offering this here for $35.
2. A custom ehegmus host for green modules that has never been used. Like new. Offered here for $30.

I also have some hosts and heatsinks for green DX modules that could be modified for aixiz pretty easily. Just ask jayrob or another machinest if they would do it for you.

First Class shipping is included with everything. Priority will be $5 more. As always PM or Post. Thanks!

Last edited:

Gata

Yes, it has a voltage limiting diode in series so it is safe to use.

Also the custom host is for green modules.

are they RCR123A or CR123A primary cells? even with a diode you cant use RCR123A batts..

Gata

You can only run CR123's, not rechargeable. None are included though.

I'm sorry to hear you're giving it up :(... I'm always off and on about giving it up too.

But until then, if the red's still up for sale, I would probably take it. What other hosts/heatsinks do you have?

I'm very ignorant on flexdrives, but could I take out the red aixiz module and put in a PHR-803T in an aixiz instead? Will the flexdrive work for that diode? What modifications would be necessary beyond soldering the driver to the PHR and turning the current down?

will

Gata

I have a sale pending on both the items.

The other ones are some green hosts from DX. They used to be complete lasers I think and fit DX modules for green.

Yup getting back into cubing. Very cool hobby if anyone is interested let me know I would love to have a cubing partner.

Pilgor

only type of cubing I do is dodge cube, I hate those things so much always end up throwing them at wall. I can now burn them with my titan instead :eg::eg:

Gata

Red is sold. Thanks Bryce007! I am still awaiting an answer on the custom host. If I don't get one before Sunday it is back up for sale.

Gata

Everything is officially sold. If either of the buyers would like one of those green hosts included let me know, I will throw it in N/C.

Gata

Rechargeable's are rated at 3.6-3.7 volts. Primary's are 3v. Even with the diode that extra voltage would damage the driver.