Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great news for us guys!

Well that makes a lot of sense to me....:whistle: :eg:

Jerry

Last edited:
If men swallowed will it reduce prostate cancer?? :thinking:

KIDDING:na:

Quote:
(AP)--Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

I KNEW I should have gone to Wake Forest or some other North Carolina University...

Wow epic.

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University

No one has pointed out the glaring issue... so I'll stay silent too.

You know, they could be more open regarding the people they choose for these experiments.

I mean, why didn't they let us know they were running these tests? I'd have loved to participate... I might've even done it for free!!

StokTT

last year one student bring this article in class and the teacker of 63 years was insult xD he took the sheet , he broke it and said that that study was ridicoulus and he trow it in the garbage ... it was really funny to see that !

You don't even need to glance at the url if you know what the real CNN.com looks like.
Combined with the url of murdzplace.com/CNN.htm its not even a good attempt.

Last edited:
You don't even need to glance at the url if you know what the real CNN.com looks like.
Combined with the url of murdzplace.com/CNN.htm its not even a good attempt.

Maybe not, but how many dumb girls do you think are out there sucking like crazy right now? :D