Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Great Experience with Flaminpyro

I recently bought a {1.9W Sparkler} which shorted out with <15 minutes of use. After the seller refused to repair it for free and give me any price quotes for replacement parts, Flaminpyro was kind enough to diagnose it for free and replace any parts at cost.

Flaminpyro ended up rebuilding the POS laser from the ground up... he built me a new driver, inserted a battery spacer into the laser to replace the ghetto foam tape around the batteries, attached an easily lost spring to the tail cap, and replaced a nonfunctional charger with a new quick charger.

I now have a fully functional 1.9W laser that I am extremely happy with. If I need repair services again or want a custom build, I definitely won't hesitate to use his services again!

Wow thanks for the kind words much app.
I do like helping the members and that is why I do what I do here ;)

Is it necessary a thread for this? Not best an PM between seller and buyer?

I say this because I think there are enough info about Flaminpyro buying experiences and people already know how work this guy. Flaminpyro already got good reputation i think not necessary
fill the forum with more and more threads

And Please I do not pretend to upset anyone, just my opinion

Last edited:
I made my first purchase with him for his wire and flux last week. He is a class act!!! Your the man Flaminpyro !!!

Raymond

ZapU

I say this because I think there are enough info about Flaminpyro buying experiences and people already know how work this guy. Flaminpyro already got good reputation i think not necessary

Nothing wrong with posting this info. I didn't know FP did repairs until this thread. Good to know! :D
I just bought wire last week and got an excellent product and great service.
Thanks!

Nothing wrong with posting this info. I didn't know FP did repairs until this thread. Good to know! :D
I just bought wire last week and got an excellent product and great service.
Thanks!

As I say, just another good experience, I'm sure that nobody has an opposite view

But never know... hah

Last edited:
Once more a BIG THANKS to you guys for all the kind words it's good to know I have helped others to do a better job and made it easer also :thanks:

\

dont rain on fp's parade. yes it is necessary. most positive feed threads don't continually get posted in, so they get lost. if you are a seller wouldn't you want your name always on peopls minds!!!!

btw, nice repair job jeff.

michael.

@FP,

I forgot to thank you for the diode removal tool. .....And thanx 4 the fatty rep!:D