Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

great DarkLasers deal on PSP hacking and lasers

THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER AND HAS BEEN BANNED

Got a PSP that needs hacking? Want to be able to play UMD game images (ISO,CSO,DAX) RIGHT off your memory stick with NO loading times! Want to be able to Emulate the Super Nintendo System, and have EVERY SINGLE game ever made RIGHT on you memory stick :)

You can play N64 games, MAME, NES, SNES, SEGA, And PLAYSTATION 1 GAMES FOR FREE!!!!

If so, You can send your PSP to me!
I will SAFELY perform the SOFTWARE MOD* (see note*) that will install Custom Firmware 5.00M33-6 onto your PSP PHAT (1000,1001) or PSP SLIM (2000)

E-mail me at nope for more details, Also to confirm your PSP is hackable.
I'm also available via Private Messageing @ www.laserpointerforums.com - username: ifarted

ALSO CHECK OUT MY PSP LED MOD SERVICE! COMING IN A FEW DAYS!

*(NO hardware modifications required. the PSP will not be opened EVER, and warranty WILL be intact 100% GARUNTEED. This Mod is done using special tools, in combination with special software so that the PSP never needs to even be opened. )

Well also have many laser diodes and modules for sale, so come and check our website for the latest in laser deals.

I farted in the hockey net!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Grix

I think this is a bot, if it really was dark in person he wouldn't ask people to PM a banned account :/

Last edited:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
IP blocked at hardware firewall

they also had same IP as RPL laser

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
also had username 'doom' banned them too

daguin

I think this is a bot, if it really was dark in person he wouldn't ask people to PM a banned account :/

I think it is one of our stalkers (Wes, Louis, etc.) who just cut-n-pasted the info to troll.

I really don't think that Tyler is this smart

Peace,
dave

LOL, banned after one post :D

Do people really have enough time to just sit around and troll, how pathetic can you get

daguin

LOL, banned after one post :D

Do people really have enough time to just sit around and troll, how pathetic can you get

We have a couple of "full time" stalkers here. I think that Louis cannot afford NetFlix. We appear to be his main source of entertainment. ;)

Peace,
dave

Asherz

I love darks "hacking service", I'd never hacked my PSP before and it took me about 30 minutes to read up and do it.

I love darks "hacking service", I'd never hacked my PSP before and it took me about 30 minutes to read up and do it.

Yeah it's not complicated at all. But you get some guy claiming that you can play N64 but without saying that it still runs slow.