Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Google

I thought this looked pretty cool. Obviously Lasers are very well known about now for Google to do this.

Attachments

• Google.jpg
    Google.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 87

chido

I didn't know that, :eek: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LASERS
party0037.gif
party0039.gif
party0003.gif
party0012.gif

My favorite: ;D
party0022.gif

john_lawson said:
Chuck Norris invented lasers case closed

Shut up. All these Chuck Norris comments are getting seriously lame now. At first is was a little fun through the forums, but now every thread consists of comments like that.

Chuck Norris doesn't NEED advertising through out all these threads, we already know how awesome he is.

By doing all this Chuck Norris advertising, you seem to think he isn't that good and NEEDS advertising. Chuck Norris will ROUNDHOUSE KICK YOU IN THE FACE for doubting how good he is.

May god chuck norris have mercy on your ignorant soul.

Murudai said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1210898394/0#4 date=1210907445]Chuck Norris invented lasers case closed

Shut up. All these Chuck Norris comments are getting seriously lame now. At first is was a little fun through the forums, but now every thread consists of comments like that.

Chuck Norris doesn't NEED advertising through out all these threads, we already know how awesome he is.

By doing all this Chuck Norris advertising, you seem to think he isn't that good and NEEDS advertising. Chuck Norris will ROUNDHOUSE KICK YOU IN THE FACE for doubting how good he is.

[/quote]

AMEN !!

chido

Murudai said:

Calm down Murudai, this is the "other" section, it's meant for people to post whatever they want.

Things

LOL i saw this at school today, pretty damn awesome, HAPPY BDAY LAZORS!! ;D ;D ;D

chido said:
Calm down Murudai, this is the "other" section, it's meant for people to post whatever they want.

lol, you're the only serious one here, with comments like that one ;)

CHUCK NORRIS ROUNDHOUSE KICK *smacks*

Switch

NICE! :D Would be cool if my DX30 finally arrived on this awesome day ::)

john_lawson said:
Chuck Norris invented lasers case closed
Are you in Western Australia? I know this nerdy guy in school that is absolutely in love with Chuck Norris (i dont even know who Chuck Norris is). Is your real name Daniel Nichols??? Cuz if u are ;D

Switch

Oh wow, you don't know who Chuck Norris is :-/......there's a thread about him :p

But John lawson is probably not the nerdy guy from your school.He's more like married. :p

(Guess no laser for me today :'( )

Switch said:
Oh wow, you don't know who Chuck Norris is  :-/......there's a thread about him :p

But John lawson is probably not the nerdy guy from your school.He's more like married. :p

(Guess no laser for me today :'( )
Yea ill do a search of Chuck Norris later. ;D

chido

Type in Chuck Norris on google and then click on "I'm feeling lucky" ;) ;D

Or even better, type 'find chuck norris' in google and go 'I'm Feeling Lucky'. That ones a classic :)