Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Google, is there anything it can't do ?

diachi

I just felt like starting this topic because there is so many things Google can do !

Like this ;D:

So just post pictures of things you find really cool about Google, or just really funny .

Attachments

• GoogleLife.jpg
    GoogleLife.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 120

daguin

pseudolobster said:
it won't tell me the wing-to-airspeed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow.  :(

I believe you are looking for the airspeed of an "UNLADEN" swallow, which can be found here

http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/

Trying to find the airspeed of a coconut laden swallow would just be silly

Peace,
dave

diachi

pseudolobster said:
it won't tell me the wing-to-airspeed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow. :(

Theres only one person that can know something Google doesn't !

Guess who that is ? ;)

-Adam

Snytbaggen said:
[quote author=VillageIdiot link=1221641830/0#6 date=1221820819]See what I did there?

I'm more amazed by the sheer amount of LFP-tabs you have there :eek:[/quote]

Don't you do that too?

I just open the home page, open the sub forums I'm interested in in a few tabs, then go tab crazy opening all the good threads. I get about that many tabs, then I just cycle through them reading the threads :)

Gotta love the power of google  :cool:

Untitled-1.jpg

number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + answer to life the universe and everything + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn + number of horns on a unicorn = 532

:D

((number of horns on a unicorn times the answer to life, the universe and everything multiplied by the speed of light) divided by once in a blue moon) over (3 US teaspoons) = 7.29675282 × 1016 kilometers per liter

Diachi said:
[quote author=pseudolobster link=1221641830/0#2 date=1221711853]it won't tell me the wing-to-airspeed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow.  :(

Theres only one person that can know something Google doesn't !

Guess who that is ?  ;)

-Adam [/quote]
Is he this?
ask%20jeeves.gif