Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Goodbye, LPF (from John7788)

I suppose im a little late in this thread :( but I want you to know that you will be missed! I was just talking to a few people last week who order things from your site and absolutely love it! Personally my friend loves the laser I bought from your company and it still work wonderfully! Hope to see you back soon. I really hope its nothing serious.

Best of wishes!
Jeff

some thing fishy i say, sorry but the site has gone offline and looks like it wont be back, if you are truly sick sorry to hear but i find it odd that the site would go down when the first post said

Priceangels will still be here for you.

I truly hop no one had orders in with them

Well it was working fine the day before yesterday so maybe their host is just having some offline-time. :thinking: I'm sure it will be back soon.

some thing fishy i say, sorry but the site has gone offline and looks like it wont be back, if you are truly sick sorry to hear but i find it odd that the site would go down when the first post said

Priceangels will still be here for you.

I truly hop no one had orders in with them

What is fishy, or odd? A very high percentage of companies fail within the first year. Or he could have gotten really sick. Either way I think you should stick to your day job, because you have no basis for your opinion.

Priceangles was just working friday. I even ordered something a few weeks ago.
It think it's just temporally down.

As far as John goes this is the first time I saw this thread. I had no idea something bad had happened to him. I always admired his honesty about what he sold, and how and why it was sold the way it was.

As far as the OP goes that sure sounds bad. John has been in the hospital for the past month and wants to say goodbye:yabbem:

????
pricangles is still down:( I hope it's not permanent.
I have used priceangles several times. I was almost liking it better then DX. Beside the fact that they would ship items that DX wouldn't. They were also much faster then DX usually by 1 to 2 weeks.

John was a great guy. How many owners of Chinese web sites actually care about our opinion, and try to help us get exactly what we want? And people were ripping him off by ordering high powered greens, switching the modules, and sending them back for their money back. Totally taking advantage of his good will.

John was a great guy. How many owners of Chinese web sites actually care about our opinion, and try to help us get exactly what we want? And people were ripping him off by ordering high powered greens, switching the modules, and sending them back for their money back. Totally taking advantage of his good will.

Who was doing that? Please tell.

Yes john was top dog in my book. Only for the fact that he simply admitted to what we already knew about most of the chinese outfits.
He flat out told us that the 200mW laser for $69.99 most likely wont be even close to 200mW at least in that price range.

Anyways priceangles.com is back up as of last night. Even if john's not around I still use them for cheap lasers and other fun items. They stiil have DX beat on shipping times.

John did say any names, obviously. But he received a large percentage of modified lasers in the returns after he said he'll pay return postage. And people wonder why companies dont care. There is always a number of a$$holes to screw it up for everyone else.

Thats too bad. Thats just how it is I guess with dishonest people. Just like how our infamous darkarmyof0 was removing 12x diodes and returning the drives for a refund.