Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good time to pick up a pulsar

they just started a promotion

The Pulsar 6-PACK includes:

1-Pulsar Series laser unit
1-Wicked Cap Set
1-Red LaserShades
1-Dragon Case
1-10 pcs Wicked Lasers Balloons
1-Gift Box

no price jack either

Read the fine print:

The Pulsar 6-PACK cannot be combined with other promo codes or discounts. Items within the Pulsar 6-PACK cannot be exchanged for any other products. All sales are final.

No discount codes for the 5%/10% discount and no WB's for referrers.  However, the extra gear makes this a marginal bargain.

Gerald

Well its about time they did something about their high prices.
I hope the introduce it together with the other lasers like the exec evo and stuff like that.

OR, are they introducing this deal ONLY for the Pulsars because they aren't moving fast enough?

S

SenKat

Pulsar package deal, BAH !

They COULD be doing it because most folks when they want a red are either making their own, or looking elsewhere, since the Pulsar is virtually worthless without an external lense, or voiding the warranty by doing a focus mod !!!

T

timelord

Maybe they should make them focusable and keep the price realistic too :D

roarg

I'd call this a 4.2 pack.

the balloons are cheap, and the gift box is free anyways right?

Dunno if anyone will agree with me, but between the goggles, cap set, and dragon case extras, I think the price is actually pretty fair. Sure, you can pull a diode out of a DVD player and overpower it in your own DIY setup, but we're talking about a ready built, sleek, solid laser that you put two batteries in and go. IMO that in iteself adds a lot of value, and with the cap set you get your burning too.

The only issue I continue to have is with the lack of a good driver, but I can probably think of a complaint for every laser out there.

guys, look what i made!!!!

h t t p : / /

i37 . photobucket . com/albums/e57/123monsta/Pulsar-pack-Finished.gif

remove ^ 4 spaces and add the http thing

P

Placebo

ALL SALES FINAL! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

wickedl.gif

T

timelord

Nice placebo I'll stay tuned for the next edition of WL gone mad :D :D ;D ;D ;D