Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good red laser under $50

Cats

Hey i am new to this site. I"m looking for a good $50 red laser for burning popping balloons and other stuff.

Gun

If this is your first laser, I'd recommend doing some research on safety and general laser basics, also getting a low powered 1-5mW laser for your first laser might be a good idea. But that's just what I think. Anyway, I'll still help you out :)

I'd recommend laserbtb but they're a bit more expensive. Although Lazerer have been getting worse lately I still think they're pretty good for what you're after. Something like THIS can burn and pop balloons. You might also want to check out the B/S/T section of this forum, some of the best lasers are sold right here at LPF!

Also, make sure you get some safety goggles :cool:

Last edited:
Hi Cats, Introduce your self in the Introduction thread and read all of the stickies before you purchase a more powerful laser and as Gun said get some safety goggles ;)

Laik

That laser you linked will pop balloons and satisfy the pyro in you. Make sure you get some good safety glasses! You can get ones here Safety remember you only have to buy them once and you only get 1 set of eyes!