Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good Or Bad FEEDBACK ???

S

SenKat

Sorry to vent bad air in this thread again - but I need to hear from EVERYONE that has dealt with Death Angel,, AKA "Tom" in New York.  I continue to get reports from some forum members that feel slighted by him, and I have seen some of his replies to them - and it does NOT leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling about this fella.  I think sometimes bad things can happen to good people, and I am ASSUMING that is what has happened to this guy, after all he WAS honored by the administration of this forum by being given a moderator title which is gone now.  I do not like handing out the title of scammer to anyone, much less anyone who so many people have trusted him, and then had to switch gears and ask ME about him - and I was lulled into support of him.  I feel as violated and as wronged as anyone that has been scammed - or IS being scammed by Death Angel.  I want ONLY posts from those that HAVE DEALT WITH him, good and bad - I do NOT want, "I have never dealt with him, but I heard he is nice"  That will not help things.  He has refused a refund of someone who asked nicely for rectification of issues - and that to me is intollerable, especially when he is at fault.  Speak up now everyone - the floor is yours.  Tom, you were given the chance to clear yourself via email and failed to do so - now it is in the open, and very, very public.  Sorry for hte "Drama-Bomb" everyone :( :-/

IF any of you do not feel comfy about airing your issue in the public like this - please just PM me with the issue at hand, and I will investigate it further.

Daedal

Just as SenKat said, we all (the administration of this board) highly and deeply apologize for letting on good ratings about a user under the YaBB moderator status.

We all sincerely apologize and hope this matter is quickly resolved in a civilized and proper manner.

Regards;
DDL

Just a heads up I dont mean to bring my personal business here but my father just passed away from a massive heart attack, and any negative messages I have sent out to anyone I deeply apologize. I have really upset for the past week. I already know the person questioning my credibility here. It is Dingle. I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE here or ANYONE period!! I refused a refund from dingle simply because he knew what he was getting and I even sent pictures of the product and he agreed that is what he wanted. The whole argument was over a pot that wasn't on the driver circuit. Before hand I had spoken with Dingle regarding the pot. He said he would like to have one on there and I simply said I would see what I could do. Thats it. Greg I appreciate what you saying about bad things happening to good people. You know it's funny because my luck lately has been in the sewer. I am at a point in my life where I do not care about anything anymore. My dad is gone and that's that. I know this whole subject is not about my personal life, and I apologize. Those of you who have dealt with me, please voice your opinions(good or bad). That means you too Greg. Because you trusted me on $60.00 and I didn't screw you. I know I got a little impatient but thats who I am . I am sorry. Well I am done blabbing. I hope to start contributing to the forum again soon.

Regards,
                                                                                                                                            Tom

Y

yew.sir-name

I almost posted this in the same place dingle posted his http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1171541243

I'm waiting on something from death angel myself. Dude was ok at first, I even asked him to send me some twinkys in my package and he kindly obliged, so i paid him on the 30th. He said he'd also send me other stuff if i told him what i wanted, but after a couple of messages that got nowhere (heard nothing from him from the 30th to the 5th) I decided to stick with the twinkys and he said he'd post it 'tommorow morning' ,so hopefully he sent them on the sixth, though he never confirmed that he shipped my package.

So I messaged him on the 8th saying how I found his lack of communication unacceptable (I did wait 5 days to hear off him the first time, and then had no shipping confermation) and asked him what was going on with my stuff. My message was polite and i got

'Dude calm down your shit is in the mail. I been working like a dog.'

It's understandable, dude is working like a dog and seems stressed, I'm an adult so why would I be offended by the word shit, my stuff had been shipped so I left it at that, but after reading this I thought it's best to say something. I've got nothing against the dude, he is sending me twinkys afterall, but after reading this I see he's slipped, the only reason I botherd with him was because people said he's ok to do bussiness with, turns out he may not be, my stuff should be here this week, it has been 20 days since it posted.

And that's my dealings with death angel, if the pms between us need posting I have no problems in doing so, but I don't really see a need. The main thing is I have twinkys in the post. wooo twinkys

vizp

This forum has topics and people that are best ever for having gadget fun! ;D ;D Not just in the main, but the overwhelming majority! :) :) As one consequence, a notable deficit must sometimes be identified in order to encourage improvement. :( In this regard, I mention the following self-explanatory communications in a deal rescued ( :cool: ) by SenKat as middleman when I tried to buy a DIY Dorcy from Death Angel:

vizp to Death Angel:
You have a sale--if you still have the Dorcy.

Death Angel to vizp:
Ok great. Send a US money order for $60.00 to the following address:
(includes address)

vizp to Death Angel:
Request for money order pymt raises a red flag with me, especially after seeing how new you are to LPF. Have you had any dealings over an extended period of time with any senior LPF members?

Even further, running out to the Post Office (and standing in line and paying their fee) is particularly unhandy for me right now (besides being so "20th
century"). Would you please consider pymt via Google Checkout (no fees until 2008!) or via Paypal (with me paying their fee)?

Death Angel to vizp:
Dude. I am NOT HERE to SCAM people. A lousy $60.00. C'mon man. I do not have paypal but am currently working on getting an account. You can check my feedback from another member HERE. The post office fee is like $0.80. Also I am not that new to this forum. I have 260 posts. If you are still weary then I will send the laser to Senkat and you can send him the $60.00. Like a middleman. I told you before I AM NOT A SCAMMER. I have a video of the Dorcy in action. You can see that HERE. If you still have your doubts, then thank you for looking anyway. ;)

Okay so vizp what's your poiint here? Are you vouching for my integrity or what? I remember you. You are Lester right? Well yeah we did use Senkat as the middleman with no problems. So if that's what you are saying then thank you.

Daedal

DA... please relax. Some people have their own way of proving a point or getting to it.

Vizp's message has nothing offensive... it's nothing more than states a 'log' of your communications and subsequent actions.

... please, all, try to keep a sense of professionalism and seriousness in matters as such.

Also, I wanted to ask about the ballpark date when this happened if any of you remember that...

--DDL

vizp

DDL, the msgs were in the 2 days Oct 3rd - 4th, 2007.

DA, my point has been pretty much oriented toward the DIY Dorcy, which SenKat praises :cool: and says is on its way here. :) :)

S

SenKat

vizp said:
DDL, the msgs were in the 2 days Oct 3rd - 4th, 2007.  

DA, my point has been pretty much oriented toward the DIY Dorcy, which SenKat praises   :cool:  and says is on its way here.  :) :)

Point being in trying to keep up with everything else, Vizp's laser that DA sent to me for testing prior to the sale fell between the cracks ! It will be there tomorrow, I am fairly sure if it didn;t arrive today !

vizp

It was all my suggestion that SenKat wait to ship the Dorcy with the other gear bought from him that had its own schedule being first delivered to him. This thread having some reference to providing feedback, I coulda shoulda been clearer: Dealing with SenKat is the greatest!

vizp

The DIY Dorcy arrived today. Thanks SenKat! :) Nice beam, tidy construction. Thanks DA. :)