Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good Night

Kenom

oh please don't respond to this BS. Waste of time and space.

Him and Wes should get a room LOL Maybe they are separated at birth or something. ;D

Geneticz said:
Yea, I minus repped him...  
So shouldn't everyone. He doesn't know when to shut up. I think he is going for a high post count. He might think it will make him look important of something. He keeps replying to posts months old just to get the points. And it seems he needs to have his name in top 10 threads to be happy. But he will soon learn the rep points are more important.

If Avery gives me this kid's IP. I can guarantee he won't be on this site for a long time to come. Or any site for that matter.

Th0ughts said:
If Avery gives me this kid's IP. I can guarantee he won't be on this site for a long time to come. Or any site for that matter.
No, he's not that bad. Just a kid with issues. So far there is no negativity, unlike Wes. That kid was a looser.

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=Th0ughts link=1235474815/0#7 date=1235499156]If Avery gives me this kid's IP. I can guarantee he won't be on this site for a long time to come. Or any site for that matter.
No, he's not that bad. Just a kid with issues. So far there is no negativity, unlike Wes. That kid was a looser.[/quote]

I wish people would stop automatically assuming those who act immature or juvenile are kids...I know for a fact most people here are under 20. Not calling you out Tech_Junkie, but seems to be a pretty common assumption around here. I'm only 14, and I think I do a pretty good job on helping out and adding to the forum...

hey you kids get off my lawn just "kidding" oops said it again
actually techjunkie was sticking up for him and yea you guys are the future of lasers -damn i wish i was young again :'( :'( :'(

Anyways going to bed nightshift starts again in 10 hours 5 hours of sleep 3 hours of family visiting an hour drive to work and a small bit out of debt :-X

Just my input but the more you post inside the useless threads means more attention to him, if it bothers you just ignore it and let it die out like a fire instead of feeding the flames.

daguin

john lawson said:
hey you kids get off my lawn just "kidding"  oops said it again
actually techjunkie was sticking up for him and yea you guys are the future of lasers [highlight]-damn i wish i was young again [/highlight]:'( :'( :'(

Not me . . . .

When I was young the last time it damn near killed me :-X

Peace,
dave

Day said:
Just my input but the more you post inside the useless threads means more attention to him, if it bothers you just ignore it and let it die out like a fire instead of feeding the flames.

OUCH :-X

Geneticz said:
I wish people would stop automatically assuming those who act immature or juvenile are kids...I know for a fact most people here are under 20. Not calling you out Tech_Junkie, but seems to be a pretty common assumption around here. I'm only 14, and I think I do a pretty good job on helping out and adding to the forum...
Hey I'm 42 so you guys are kids to me LOL I too was advanced when I was 14, but it doesn't mean that I was not a kid. Just as you say, most people here are under 20, so its easy to assume that the people we talk about are kids LOL. This does not mean you are stupid, just inexperienced. Which is a good thing because you have many years ahead of you to get your experiences. Unlike us old F^^ks. So don't take it personally. And don't listen to me when I'm flaming LOL Its really just a game we play around my neighborhood. If you get mad, you loose LOL and I'm very good at getting people mad :p