Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Going away for a while....

bobhaha

Hey guys,

My life has been hectic these last couple of months... With all the things on lately I have just been swept of my feet. So I decided to give lasers a break for a while. I will be completing and fulfilling all current customer orders, but from today on I will not take on any new builds or take any orders... at least for a while.

My workload has really gotten crazy lately... working up to 12 hours a day, then finding time to finish university assignments (typically needing 40 hours each to complete), going to the gym, having a social life, answering customers questions (yes this takes time), doing custom builds, selling parts/kits, posting all the stuff in a timely manner, dealing with issues... etc, it has gotten out of hand.

I have planned a trip to Europe for the 2nd of July for 1 month, to RELAX! I'm sure a lot of you guys out there know the feeling of your mind racing when trying to sleep... well hopefully I can get a break from that and relax a bit. If anyone is interested in meeting up or organizing something, I will be in Ibiza for 5 days starting on the 2nd of July, 2 weeks in Spain and 10 days in Italy.

-Adrian

IsaacT

Thanks for letting us know ;) I know when I took a year off of lasers I just disappeared and had Hak PMing me a bunch goin "what happened to you?!" lol.

Enjoy Europe and if you ever want to sell your Rigel 5 toss me a PM :p

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for letting us know. Enjoy your vacation and stock up on all that delicious European food :D

-Alex

ARG

My workload has really gotten crazy lately... working up to 12 hours a day, then finding time to finish university assignments (typically needing 40 hours each to complete), going to the gym, having a social life, answering customers questions (yes this takes time), doing custom builds, selling parts/kits, posting all the stuff in a timely manner, dealing with issues... etc, it has gotten out of hand.
I'm impressed. I find it hard enough just to keep up with school and selling LPM, doing anything else is out of the question :p