Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Goggles

Sniper

Right Now I Need Some Goggles And Would Like So Info. On Them. And Maybe Some Reviews On Ones That You Guys Have Now And Like Or Dont Like. And Some General Info You Should Look At When You Buy Them?

L

laser

ya, im gonna need some goggles for mine too. obviosly you have to get the right ones, and we all know wicked lasers have some, though theyre a bit expensive. maybe there are other brands... lets see what everyone else says.

T

timelord

laserk said:
ya, im gonna need some goggles for mine too. obviosly you have to get the right ones, and we all know wicked lasers have some, though theyre a bit expensive. maybe there are other brands... lets see what everyone else says.

You'll find wicked lasers are he cheapest when it comes to goggles and they are very good too. Although the 650nm for the red lasers block too much laser light. ;)

T

timelord

I'm gonna move this thread to the safety section boys and girls ;)

Sniper

Ok sorry for putting that in General But If i was going to spend 70 on WL is there anything not to far away and are much better?

when i say away i mean in price

L

laser

theyve got new ones!! cool, well see what people think of them as people buy them.

T

timelord

I would imagine they'll be just fine for the hobbiest laser enthusiast...

S

SenKat

I just broke down and bought two pairs - one for red, and one for green. BUT since I wanna be as cool as Timelord- I got the elite ones....hehehehehehe they look nicer !
P.S. You should see him WITHOUT those on....WOW...the glasses are nice ! LOL !
Had to....just had to ! ;D

S

SenKat

Okay - yeah, you all caught me - looking good was not the main concern I had - or any concern to be honest ! I just wanted good, and inexpensive eye protection ! They are by far the least expensive that WORK. My other pairs are not worth a crap.....time to protect my eyes with quality, so I went to WL and bought them !

T

timelord

SenKat said:
I just broke down and bought two pairs - one for red, and one for green.  BUT since I wanna be as cool as Timelord- I got the elite ones....hehehehehehe  they look nicer !
P.S.  You should see him WITHOUT those on....WOW...the glasses are nice ! LOL !
Had to....just had to !  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sniper

If i wanted to like post pictures to get Wicked bucks so i could pay for a couple goggles do i have to have a wicked laser or just anything and were do you post them at? Are The ELITE goggles different in eye protection or just look?

T

timelord

Sniper said:
If i wanted to like post pictures to get Wicked bucks so i could pay for a couple goggles do i have to have a wicked laser or just anything and were do you post them at? Are The ELITE goggles different in eye protection or just look?

Posting video's will earn you more but only if the powers that be accept them into the gallery. :D

S

SenKat

WL just put out some new goggles - don't have the specs (no pun intended !) but they look adequate, and could possibly go over glasses as well....

T

timelord

Are you talking about these below??

Attachments

• green_laser_shades.jpg
    green_laser_shades.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 215
S

SenKat

Yup ! Those are the ones ! $39.00 I think.....decent price if they "work" !