Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

goggles that protect from blu-ray,green,AND red?

Re: goggles that protect from blu-ray,green,AND re

Those don't protect against red or blu-ray. And I have had bad experience with zonestealth laser safety goggles.

I would highly recommend NOVAsheilds for all your green, blue and blu-ray needs, and then a pair of WL lasershades for red lasers.

It would be very expensive to purchase goggles that protect against 650-660, 532, and 405nm all at once without blocking out all other visible light as well.

haha very true, then again i could always just close my eyes. ;D

GamerBR said:
http://store.oemlasersystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32_7_17&products_id=246
I have one of these,they are great,the protection for red is not that good(1.5),but enough to protect me for any reflection of my 318mW red laser.To get a discount on it,enter this coupon for LPF members NOR200801

Yeah, even a direct hit from your 318mW will be attenuated to 10.05mW. Granted, not classIIIa range any more, but still a decent attenuation.

goggles that protect against all wavelnghts are call eye lids!!!!

if you had goggles that block all wavelenghts then it woud be black, no light coming in

yes..haha but i don't want to block just the primary colors. lol

Click here.

Protected Wavelengths: 473nm, 532nm, 635nm and 650nm Optical Density of 2, 3, 2, 2 respectively

artix

bobobob121 said:
i am wondering if these would suffice for this need as i don't feel like buying three different pairs of goggles..

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Protection-Goggl...1047633QQihZ012QQcategoryZ53141QQcmdZViewItem
hertlhjgdrfgkbsrhbgselrygtl47ergfp4pgrfli34rlaebfm,dzbvcleaflaedfldlfrflaflarflgaelrfgajdsbflarbgfabflbfbdsvrytgerygfslablergl4gtfabflawegvfrowerfpwergpweRADBLDSGFVLDFLRGFLUYRSFBSHFLAGFGRUK LGFLUWGEFUYGWEKFASFGKURFKASDBVKSBDFKUSGDFRWGFLGrflgFUGERGwgferuytgfersrtgyselrgsdrgggggggggggffffffffhhhhhhtrrfghjjgreyryyryywywywyqyqiiqoqoqpqpoewkdjdmsmsxcnfkdldmslskddljdeieofjden,gbrkfhgbrtigw;ertgwergbflsebflserbflsudbflerf;eargtpfyergofukvcegfrbdkbcvdkzbvzmxcnabvjbdsgvlbdalrawieluhf,dsnjvclaghERGGGGGGAARYGE45RTYHETYRGJRJJTYYJTHJrtyutujfhjfghjftjtyuu675uyityhjfghjfghjghjdhjuktuyjghjtyu6rthtyjhghbnmbnmvbmgfhmyjtyjutuy7uyuYFUTIKT6YUW46RTYW45YGAEYf rifgsldfliedfjchbvdfbld bfsal fhlafgasdfglaewgfwyegflidhfiluagtbreubfladsygfoawegr grwdslflrgflwrgb lrwgfglrwygtfliwregfliwurfli liwefliwuehRFIUHIE WILRUTFRWIEUHFWLAIUERILWEG IRWUTLIW LIWE RTILWEUH ILEWTLUIEWLFGEWILRFWEGTLWETESILWGTWGEBLITRWEDSIRWILYEGDTFIYGsuygfhrfeusrty45rgtlregerkgkfgvkergkseurgvksgfkusrgfersygtfergfiergtieygfgfiygefiertggtfiywgefagyYGF GRWIYFYREDGIRSEFGVIGREFDGIUYERDIFGERFYTG54ER9T9439Y9349AWEEWKHJFHKAHFKDHFUWEFGFKSEFRGWEYFWEATIUWERTHKHFIERHFIWEHIFAKWEHFRWUKERKWEHRKAWUHFKWEFSDFKGSDJFSDKJFHIESRWEHRIWEUHRFIEWUGRIWUERF;EW  GRYIIIII

I love random keyboard mashing :D

Maven

it would really suck for your laser to be alittle hot or cold and wonder into +/- 5 nm from expected wavelength and blind you

GamerBR said:
[quote author=Cyparagon link=1216834215/0#11 date=1216860012]Click here.

Protected Wavelengths: 473nm, 532nm, 635nm and 650nm Optical Density of 2, 3, 2, 2 respectively
VLT % <1 :eek:[/quote]

Yeah, that's pretty much the same VLT as your eyelids. The main drawback of broadband goggles is their poor VLT.