Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Glow In The dark Paint

Does anyone here have any suggestions as to what might be the best GITD paint to use with a blu-ray laser?

Im asuming any glow in the dark paint will work since they all use the same chemical to glow.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

zinc sulfide, and strontium aluminate are two I know of. I'm not sure if there are others or if one works better with 405nm. I have read that strontium aluminate works better and the glow lasts longer post charging with light bulbs. I am going to assume it works better with all wavelenghts.

Dang I wish I would have checked that site out before I bought my ebay GITD paint. That stuff looks like it is a great deal. :'( Thanks for the find though, that is where I will be going as soon as I run out. For some reason, having blu-ray lasers really makes me want to paint everything in my place GITD.

Things

Yeah, that place is cool! Lots of good stuff there, including that massive supermagnet the size of your hand!