Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Glad to be onboard

abnrgr

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and glad to be here. My Army buddy just got me into lasers and found this site...good thing as I am going to need a new hobby upon retiring! I hope to learn from you all and purchase a few from you all to start out my collection.

Only history I have with lasers is with the PEQ-2 and my civilian designators on my toys at home! If you are looking to contact me, please PM, since I may be gone from home and not able to gain email access to outside accounts, but I can by checking in here.

You all have a good one!

welcome.gif
to the Forum....

Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Sig if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your forthcoming retirement. I think you'll find this hobby quite enjoyable - and addicting. :)

There is a lot of information here in the forum that you can access via the search tool at the bottom if you are not sure how to articulate your question or feel it may have been answered before, but folks around here are nice and very knowledgeable, so if you need help, don't hesitate to ask.

Be safe and have fun... lasers are great and this is imho the laser epicenter of the internet lol

Cheers,
c

Hi a welcome from down under ,with a retirement you maybe around my age approximately not a lot of us mature members in the forum ,but for the most part we are very friendly ,and happy to help provided your second post isn't i want to buy a high power laser to burn stuff ,we get a lot of that, learn some info first and then get some more higher power lasers, or make them a lot of ppl on the forum make their own and will give you advice, read, learn and have fun but safety first