Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GIVEAWAY: Fenix LD12

Hello Laser Pointer forums! For the past few weeks and months, we've had the pleasure to converse with many of the members of this (and other) online communities. We've had some great success with our past articles, especially our Top Flashlights article, and we're giving away one of the flashlights we reviewed, the sleek Fenix LD12.

GmZg3lN.jpg

Prize: New Fenix LD12 Flashlight*
125 Lumens | 100 Hour Runtime | 4 Brightness Levels with Strobe and SOS | AA Battery Powered

Requirements for Entry:
  • Be an active member of the Laser Pointer Forums
  • Leave a comment on our Top Flashlights article, letting us know which flashlight is your favorite and why, using the email you'd like to be contacted with if you win.
  • EXTRA ENTRY: "Like" our Top Flashlights article
  • EXTRA ENTRY: Leave a comment on this thread letting us know that you entered!

Giveaway Rules:
  • You must be 18 years of age or older
  • You must live within the United States of America
  • NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
  • Entry period is from June 18th, 2013 to June 30th, 2013
  • Void where prohibited

Winner will be decided within a week of June 30th, 2013. We will contact the winner through email and PM (if possible) and announce that a winner has been chosen.

If for any reason, an administrator or moderator believes there is an issue with this giveaway, please just let me know through private message or by sending me an email at sage@brownsafe.com

We by no means mean to break any forum rules. We truly would like to give back to this great online community by giving this awesome flashlight to one lucky person.

*Flashlight was taken out of box for testing and photography.

norbyx

I am in... I don't live in the USA but I do have a USA address....

Commented, liked and leaving a message here :na:

Thanks for this opportunity BrownSafe, i enjoy reading your reviews. not often do i just read reviews to read them but the quality photos just draw me in, not only am i a sucker for a light with great throw (now you know which is my comment) but i love quality photos as well :beer:

Commented, liked and leaving a message here :na:

Thanks for this opportunity BrownSafe, i enjoy reading your reviews. not often do i just read reviews to read them but the quality photos just draw me in, not only am i a sucker for a light with great throw (now you know which is my comment) but i love quality photos as well :beer:

We're planning on giving away the Dereelight sometime soon as well, so, keep your ear to the ground.

We're planning on giving away the Dereelight sometime soon as well, so, keep your ear to the ground.

SWEET, i would love to own that light :D I just got bit by the flashlight bug and bought a Convoy C8 T6 and Sky Ray M4 recently, still waiting on the SkyRay to arrive. Looking to grow my collection but ill hold off on the Dereelight if your giving one away. The Fenix LD12 is also a nice little EDC light. I think that would be my second or third choice on your page but first for an EDC choice. the Surefire is a sweet little light as well. There are too many nice lights!!!!! the BTU Shocker is amazing!!!!! Would love to see a review on that from you guys :D

SWEET, i would love to own that light :D I just got bit by the flashlight bug and bought a Convoy C8 T6 and Sky Ray M4 recently, still waiting on the SkyRay to arrive. Looking to grow my collection but ill hold off on the Dereelight if your giving one away. The Fenix LD12 is also a nice little EDC light. I think that would be my second or third choice on your page but first for an EDC choice. the Surefire is a sweet little light as well. There are too many nice lights!!!!! the BTU Shocker is amazing!!!!! Would love to see a review on that from you guys :D

Feel free to wait. Can't give a timeline, as we're still measuring success with this giveaway, but I'm sure you'll see it when it comes.

Appreciate it, guys. June 30th will come soon enough. We'll also be doing other giveaways on other forums, our Facebook page, etc. Hopefully giveaways can become a regular thing, as we always are reviewing new products.

All depends on its success!