Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Give some feedback

Just this weekend spent some time working up my company's new website. Uploaded a rough draft of what it will be. Let me know what you guys think! The laser page isn't quite done yet and yessss I'll be sure to add a linkback to LPF :)

Let me know what you think!
Revoc Technologies

Looking good.

I love those page templates, sharp looking.

Once I started using templates on my sites, I got addicted. The creators are far better artists than I.

Best wishes and good luck, hope your business booms for you!

Looking good.

I love those page templates, sharp looking.

Once I started using templates on my sites, I got addicted. The creators are far better artists than I.

Best wishes and good luck, hope your business booms for you!

Thanks!! And yeah, I have about zero total artistic qualities in every possible way but thankfully Tommy (my partner in crime) is an amazing artist and drew out all the pages. His first attempt ever at web page design so apparently not too bad? :D I'm more the geeky get-the-host-and-FTP-going etc part of the web operations...

I really like the look. Though as feedback, I might suggest to make the top menu buttons a little bit large than the actual text.. to where you are clicking an image, rather than text. Just a suggestion. It makes navigation a bit faster for some of those lazy folk such as I! lol

Good luck with the new business!

Best Regards,

-Tyler

I really like the look. Though as feedback, I might suggest to make the top menu buttons a little bit large than the actual text.. to where you are clicking an image, rather than text. Just a suggestion. It makes navigation a bit faster for some of those lazy folk such as I! lol

Good luck with the new business!

Best Regards,

-Tyler

Alright I'll get right on that. Lazy bum :p

oooonly kidding thanks for the feedback its totally appreciated!

Thanks so much and glad you like it!
-Bryson

Looks good.

Green lasers are built by "splitting" Infra-Red light (at approximately 1064nm) in half.
Technically you start with the 808nm pump diode which passes through a crystal to be converted to 1064nm which passes through another crystal which doubles it (I have no idea why they say double, hopefully someone can explain this) to 532nm.
Also, I haven't heard of 35mW of 532nm being able to burn (maybe 405nm).
If I have gotten anything wrong, feel free to correct me.

But apart from that, I think it looks great :gj:

Looks good.

Technically you start with the 808nm pump diode which passes through a crystal to be converted to 1064nm which passes through another crystal which doubles it (I have no idea why they say double, hopefully someone can explain this) to 532nm.
Also, I haven't heard of 35mW of 532nm being able to burn (maybe 405nm).
If I have gotten anything wrong, feel free to correct me.

But apart from that, I think it looks great :gj:

Didn't actually know about the 808 part! Thanks for that I'll make that change. And they say double (this is a guess) probably because it doubles the frequency? That may half the wavelength but I'm a little shaky on my physics so I'm not entirely sure about that. And that burn level was just a guesstimate. I'm pretty sure that ~50mW of green can burn a tiny bit. Maybe an overspec 35 :p I'll look it up and edit that too.

Thanks everyone! This feedback is really appreciated.

Yeah, when the wavelength halves and the velocity stays the same (all light has the same velocity, 3*10^8 m/s) the frequency doubles.

-Mark

Hi SS256, just my opinion, but I think you've done a CLASS-A job on your site. Very well done in fact !!!! rob

You're welcome. Just tellin' the truth though. I think you really did a great job on the entire lay-out. rob

in the word of borat, "vey nice, I liek!". Just be sure to post some pictures of your lasers. and you might want to have some more definition between the laser and iphone app part of the site, like right when you enter a screen comes up with 2 big buttons to chose between lasers or apps. LOL I got iphone application dev. for dummies, but I still have to figure out objective-C first ¬¬ the whole new class/method declaration thing is a pain in the ass

will

zaery

I really like it! It is quite pretty!
Although, i do have just one peice of criticism/advice:
Check the grammar in the second-to-last Q&A:

"If the laser has been tampered with our "satisfaction guarantee" no longer stands and we will......."

Other than that, it's all good!