Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girlfriends with Lasers [ADD YOURS]

DSC00445.jpg

My first impression was she is naked!! :drool::shhh:

dnar

My first impression was she is naked!! :drool::shhh:
And here high beams are on. :crackup: EDIT: I just realised she is holding 2 lasers!

I was going to post a photo of my girlfriend with my laser, but I am worried my wife might see it...

BTW, there is a wild DJ pair in NYC called (Pretty) Girls+Lasers....

Pretty Girls & Lasers | Facebook

Last edited:
Okay this one Is my girlfriend. Sorry it is not as sexy as I tried to get it to be. LOL. Maybe after a few drinks I can convince her.

img0312tl.jpg

img0309mp.jpg

You have to remember half the people here are 13 year old boys....j/k....but seriously I think it is probably around half. I will have to check the "how old are we" thread in the off topic section.

No you guys wanna see naked chicks with lasers. I think A girl can be sexy WITH clothes.

Well if that is your opinion you are in the wrong thread. You might want to start your own thread. Something like "Manfriends with Lasers":whistle:

That thread may have imagery similar too.......
img0314o.jpg

Oh yeah baby I'm a sexy man beast and you know it.

dnar

No you guys wanna see naked chicks with lasers. I think A girl can be sexy WITH clothes.
Agreed. Forget the lasers, give me classy lingerie that leaves some things to the imagination...