Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Get Paid To Shop At StoneTek ! *see post for details !

THIS WEEKEND ONLY - SPEND $40.00 OR MORE ON AN ORDER, AND BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING, TO BE HELD ON MONDAY, 22 MARCH 2010 FOR A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE ! THAT'S LIKE BEING PAID $10.00 JUST TO SHOP FOR $40.00 WORTH OF STUFF ! THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS - FOR DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT WWW.LASERPOINTERFORUMS.COM AND LOOK IN THE DEALS AND DISCOUNTS SECTION FOR MY POST, ENTITLED " GET PAID TO SHOP AT STONETEK !!!

Sorry for all caps, but it was too long for my old fumbly fingers to retype ! You will receive one entry per $40.00 that is spent - and YES, it IS possible to win BOTH $50.00 gift certificates ! I can either do gift certs, or direct order (you email me and let me know what you want), or I can simply manually refund the $50.00 off of a future order - winner's choice !

My buy two, get one free sale will be ending at the end of March - Next month is my birthday, so I think I shall celebrate it by doing insane sales again !

Thanks for checking out StoneTek !

Greg

P.S. if anyone is familiar with ZenCart, and can tell me where that darned adjustment can be made to fix MY banner - I would greatly appreciate it !! I found the path simply by checking the properties, then saving the banner into it - but it's only half way there !! GAH !

Morgan

Hi Greg,

Nice offer, I'll be having a look...

Regarding the link...

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/

Err, Am I not already in the, "Deals and Discounts", section, reading the post that this post links to, to find out more details about the post I've just read, and linked to, and re-read to find out more details? ;)

Was this post already in another section? That may explain the nice sort of paradoxical post linking here.

Al the best,

M
:)

Hi Greg,

Nice offer, I'll be having a look...

Regarding the link...

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/

Err, Am I not already in the, "Deals and Discounts", section, reading the post that this post links to, to find out more details about the post I've just read, and linked to, and re-read to find out more details? ;)

Was this post already in another section? That may explain the nice sort of paradoxical post linking here.

Al the best,

M
:)

It's on the front page of my site - I did a copy and paste since I am not creative enough to create an original post. :)

LtMazz

The site not working for anyone else? Keep getting page not found error hmm

Nevermind works now =)

Last edited:
xD I was looking through some of it, but couldn't convince myself that I needed anything right now. BUT, I'll definitely keep your site in mind for the future.

Oh, and I live around Dallas.

I'm glad I held off on ordering this for a bit because hopefully I might win the 10$ credit twice now :) (ordered around 85$ worth).
But hey the redemption coupon code didnt work :(

I used LPFROX

Oh, also if you have the empty sleds the red lpc's came from and have no need for them I'd appreciate it if you include them with the order.

Either way, Thanks Greg!

Mitch

Last edited:
I'm glad I held off on ordering this for a bit because hopefully I might win the 10$ credit twice now :) (ordered around 85$ worth).
But hey the redemption coupon code didnt work :(

I used LPFROX

Oh, also if you have the empty sleds the red lpc's came from and have no need for them I'd appreciate it if you include them with the order.

Either way, Thanks Greg!

Mitch

Mitch,

I don't currently have any valid coupon codes, which is why that one did not work - sorry for any confusion. I don't have any sleds from the LPC-815's, because they are already removed from the sleds when they arrive at my doorstep - saves a HUGE amount on shipping costs for me that way - both coming to me, and outgoing to the customer.

Sk8tr - thanks for the info....I wish it worked for me ! I had previously found that - but the "fix" does not work for me...since I was not involved in the initial setup of my store (I paid to have it done) I'm still trying to trace down all the peculiarities related to my shop. I'm still trying, since I still cannot sit down for too long (hard on the back-waaaaa!!) I'm limited to about maybe 1 hour total per day of online time.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY - SPEND $40.00 OR MORE ON AN ORDER, AND BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING, TO BE HELD ON MONDAY, 22 MARCH 2010 FOR A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE ! THAT'S LIKE BEING PAID $10.00 JUST TO SHOP FOR $40.00 WORTH OF STUFF ! THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS - FOR DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT WWW.LASERPOINTERFORUMS.COM AND LOOK IN THE DEALS AND DISCOUNTS SECTION FOR MY POST, ENTITLED " GET PAID TO SHOP AT STONETEK !!!

Sorry for all caps, but it was too long for my old fumbly fingers to retype ! You will receive one entry per $40.00 that is spent - and YES, it IS possible to win BOTH $50.00 gift certificates ! I can either do gift certs, or direct order (you email me and let me know what you want), or I can simply manually refund the $50.00 off of a future order - winner's choice !

My buy two, get one free sale will be ending at the end of March - Next month is my birthday, so I think I shall celebrate it by doing insane sales again !

Thanks for checking out StoneTek !

Greg

P.S. if anyone is familiar with ZenCart, and can tell me where that darned adjustment can be made to fix MY banner - I would greatly appreciate it !! I found the path simply by checking the properties, then saving the banner into it - but it's only half way there !! GAH !

The winners have been notified - there were two winners, and both were sent notification via my shop with the following :

XXXXXXX - congrats on winning a $50.00 coupon from StoneTek's latest contest ! You may "redeem" this $50.00 a few different ways :
1. I can simply refund $50.00 off of this order
2. You can send me an email with the specific items listed in it that you would like sent out to you (I could include them in this order if you wished)
3. I can set aside a $50.00 coupon for you to use at a future time.

Please reply to this message as soon as possible, so I will know what you would like to do about winning this prize ! Also - if you are a member of LPF, please visit the contest thread (in deals and discounts : http://laserpointerforums.com/f46/get-paid-shop-stonetek-see-post-details-49228.html#post674174 ) and post, letting everyone know that you won ! Thanks for your business.

Best Regards,
Greg Stoner
http:\\shop.stonetek.org

Thanks to all who shopped, and those that looked ! Hope to do another contest real soon - some TERRIFIC prizes (ahem....OF COURSE !) will be awarded out to a few lucky folks :)

Greg

Hey, I just found out that I won one of the $50.00 coupons, thank you so much stonetek, and thank you LPF for making it possible for me to build such awesome lasers!

I am a winner too!

Thanks a lot StoneTek, Laserpointerforums and all its LASER addicts for sharing discoveries and experiments! :)